Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Bitcoins from bitvestmint.com - page 2. (Read 11861 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
May 17, 2016, 05:14:46 AM
Are they selling cheap coins ?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 17, 2016, 04:03:26 AM
I think the best site to buy bitcoins is in local bitcoins  you can assure that you wouldnt be scam, and it has good feedback tp the user who buys bitcoin there, i suggest that dont buy bitcoins in unknown site and take extra precaution many scammers do different strategies to scam people.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
May 17, 2016, 02:11:20 AM
I think that it is funny that they accept paypal, but you have to wait 180 days so I am going to assume that they would not give you your coins and you could not file a claim.

EDIT:

1) On the closest of the first or third Thursday of the month 180 days after Closing, the Company shall deliver to the Purchaser an amount of bitcoins equal to 1/18th of the purchase amount, and 2) each month for an additional seventeen months, the Company shall repay an additional 1/18th of the purchase amount, until the entire purchase amount has been repaid in the form of bitcoins

Wow. So it would take 2 years to get one bitcoin from them
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 17, 2016, 01:44:14 AM
The site looks like a cheap scam attempt
Bad domain name, Cheap SSL certificate, Cheap design and Script

Most probably. buying with $500/BTC? thats a very tempting rate. yet if its too good to be true, it must be really scammy site which i would suggest to go on localbitcoin instead.
I doubt the owner didn't know about bitcointalk.org, if he is real legit, he must have an ANN thread here.

The domain was registered around one and a half years ago. Don't know when they started their service
And above user is the first who mentioned about bitvestmint on this forum. No ANN and no reviews

Well, I won't be surprise if OP owns the site. just my hunch!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
May 17, 2016, 12:52:15 AM
I have spoken to the company at length and since they've been in business over 2 years and the 20% discount is a good deal as long as you don't intend on trading the coins before the 180 days..

Soooooo I'm jumping in,,,  lol  I've gone ahead with my purchase. If i get ripped off I'll report back, :-)
Wish me luck lol

We can't trust in a Newbie for any kind of reviews which we suspect as a scam. That won't worth and stop wasting your time
And their domain is only one and half years old then how they are in this business for over 2 years ?
Seems to be the account of that site
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 12:47:37 AM
I have spoken to the company at length and since they've been in business over 2 years and the 20% discount is a good deal as long as you don't intend on trading the coins before the 180 days..

Soooooo I'm jumping in,,,  lol  I've gone ahead with my purchase. If i get ripped off I'll report back, :-)
Wish me luck lol

Whats the use of purchasing coins when you cant get them? It seems that your bitcoins will be locked with them for 6 months. Seems like a complete scam

Brand new account, this is his very first post/thread.

I have a doubt that this dude is the owner of that website and acting innocent here and trying to get some fishes acting like he's one of us?

Just like some of us buy alt coins if we see someone's buying, maybe he's thinking that that will apply here and get him some investments? Just saying, not accusing yet.  Roll Eyes
legendary
May 17, 2016, 12:43:04 AM

Most probably. buying with $500/BTC? thats a very tempting rate. yet if its too good to be true, it must be really scammy site which i would suggest to go on localbitcoin instead.
I doubt the owner didn't know about bitcointalk.org, if he is real legit, he must have an ANN thread here.

The domain was registered around one and a half years ago. Don't know when they started their service
And above user is the first who mentioned about bitvestmint on this forum. No ANN and no reviews
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 17, 2016, 12:33:45 AM

legendary
May 17, 2016, 12:12:57 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
May 16, 2016, 11:15:36 PM

Soooooo I'm jumping in,,,  lol  I've gone ahead with my purchase. If i get ripped off I'll report back, :-)
Wish me luck lol

Whats the use of purchasing coins when you cant get them? It seems that your bitcoins will be locked with them for 6 months. Seems like a complete scam
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
May 16, 2016, 11:08:13 PM
Why are they even offering bitcoins at a 20% off market price in the first place  Huh
Any site that offers a discount like this is going to be a scam. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
May 16, 2016, 09:48:09 PM
Why are they even offering bitcoins at a 20% off market price in the first place  Huh
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 16, 2016, 04:29:05 PM

Soooooo I'm jumping in,,,  lol  I've gone ahead with my purchase. If i get ripped off I'll report back, :-)
Wish me luck lol
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
May 14, 2016, 03:21:59 AM
Just stay clear from this website when there are hundreds trusted in which you can buy bitcoins from them. Also don't forget there is a Currency Exchange section here regarding buying and selling bitcoin, I strongly suggest you read the sticky posts there or else you may get scammed when dealing with untrusted members. You can easily buy bitcoin, from coinbase, circle, coinmamma etc with debit and credit card if you are from the USA, and buy from Bitstamp and Kraken when you are from Europe.

I mean just stay clear of this website until they confirm themself as legit operators.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 14, 2016, 02:55:50 AM
They are selling bitcoins on a "deferred" delivery basis, which means that you pay now, and 180 days later, they send you the BTC.

This gives them an opportunity to run a ponzi on this business model. It's not obvious, but it can be.

Is it legit or scam ? anyone confirm it please

I'm not sure. I don't think anybody has used it yet. But based on my instincts, I'd stay away from this site. Buy your coins from a reputable site like coinbase, or buy in person like from Localbitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 14, 2016, 02:40:00 AM
They are selling bitcoins on a "deferred" delivery basis, which means that you pay now, and 180 days later, they send you the BTC.

This gives them an opportunity to run a ponzi on this business model. It's not obvious, but it can be.

Is it legit or scam ? anyone confirm it please
Activity: 294
May 14, 2016, 02:05:08 AM

legendary
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2016, 02:01:30 AM
Buying bitcoin from new site like this is completely nonsense. There is many exchanger from where you can easily buy bitcoin like from coinbase which is quite old and trusted by many.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 13, 2016, 02:35:22 PM
Actually the price per bitcoin is only $361 after applying 20% discount off spot price.
And I checked out their parent company www.bitvestinc.com they've been in business 2.5 yrs mining and I found old PR's on Coindesk about them too.
They seem legit or i wouldn't be going this far to check em out.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2016, 07:45:09 AM
I think,  this topic belongs to service discuss board.  Please move your topic to the correct board.
Pages:
Jump to: