Pages:
Author

Topic: BUYING BTC for IBAN, SEPA, Wire, Amazon, WU, MG - MtGox +5% - page 4. (Read 6038 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I got around $3 to $4 of coins.. want to buy that?

since I cant buy any I will sell this then trade until I get good amount :p
Activity: 84
Looking to buy more coins. No SEPA today though.
Added Western Union and Moneygram for our friends looking for fast sales of a little bitcoin.
Updated my rate link. Thanks
Disclaimer: Goat uses his trust hammer to post negative rep on people that do not follow terms he deems merchants should accept.
And its the only negative feedback I have received in the months I have been here, someone who hasn't dealt with me and has admitted to never dealing with me

Looking to acquire BTC faster than I can sell through my BTC webshops here which have been great.

Will pay through Chase QuickPay, IBAN, SEPA, Bank Wire, Amazon Payments, Amazon Gift Codes, PayPal
New additions: Western Union and Moneygram

Rate: MtGOX +5%
FUNDS FOR TRANSFER: USD, GBP, OR EUR

TESTIMONIALS:

Got a $200 GC... happy customer... will get more...  about 30 minutes delivery time

Just bought a 500.00 amazon Gift code with BTC from dominicwin.  No problems and the transaction was smooth and completed in 25 mins from Block-chain confirmations to gift code receipt!!

Great Seller

Thanks dominicwin for the Amazon.com gift card cash.  Great trade for my BTC.  Quick and easy transaction.

-David
Pages:
Jump to: