Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying btc for paypal (100 USD paypal available) - page 3. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
i can do it for 12,5 %

okay sure

we can trade in long terms

you also got perfect money? or only btc?

at the moment I have just 10 USD paypal but will get soon more funds and ready for trade

please private message on forum with your paypal id and icq messenger id or email id in case need contact fast outside forum

thanks

PMed
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Like my job
rate 10%  can pm me or contact me skype:laurents.lang  good luck
legendary
Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001
i can do it for 12,5 %

okay sure

we can trade in long terms

you also got perfect money? or only btc?

at the moment I have just 10 USD paypal but will get soon more funds and ready for trade

please private message on forum with your paypal id and icq messenger id or email id in case need contact fast outside forum

thanks

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
i can do it for 12,5 %
legendary
Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001
Hi There

I have got just around 100 USD paypal funds right now
accept coins or perfect money or wmz (webmoney) funds

I already traded my paypal funds to btc perfect money smoothly with trusted members like loureed, Dr-exchanger, bitrent, ghibly79 etc and still all goes smooth.

7 months ago I was started trades with china exchanger "shdvb" and until today traded more then NINE thousands USD and still all goes smooth.

I also recently start trade with zazarb and sent then 200 usd paypal already and waiting for him to pay back me coins

small amount fine to start and build trust

you send first even 10 or 5 usd each time OR escrow most welcome
or
I can send first small amount if you 3 years old member with lot of green feed backs

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: