Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying btc online with creit or debit cards - page 2. (Read 2874 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Coin.mx currently allows CC purchases for BTC.  You have to shoulder the 3.5% fee.  It does allow trading so it is similar a traditional exchange.

Have you or has anyone tested this here? Would some feedback before I give it a shot
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #A9DUlowf9cMxhUoI
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Because it's sterile...
Coin.mx currently allows CC purchases for BTC.  You have to shoulder the 3.5% fee.  It does allow trading so it is similar a traditional exchange.

Edit: I also believe it is only for US customers.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I want to make a site where people can buy btc online with credit or debit cards. No trading. What are the pros, the cons the risks? Is it even possible?

It is possible for sure. You can build that.
But finding a customer who will trust this kind of service will be ultra hard.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
I want to make a site where people can buy btc online with credit or debit cards. No trading. What are the pros, the cons the risks? Is it even possible?

In my opinion, providing service to selling bitcoin via credit card is quite very challenging. It will invite many hackers use fraud credit card to buy your bitcoin. The real owner of credit card will do charge back and it will make you end up losing your bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: