Pages:
Author

Topic: BUYING BTC WITH MONEYGRAM AND WESTERN UNION PAYING 4% VIG. - page 2. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It will be paid by cash, and in my country they do not accept credit cards for such transactions.
escrow will be used and I can show that it will be paid by cash and not credit card by uploading the recipe.

I need BTC still !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm buying BITCOINS at the current preev.com rate using Moneygram or Western Union.
I will pay you current preev.com rate for you'r bitcoins but you have to cover transaction and escrow fee.

You do not make this transaction attractive to anybody preev rate or not, western union or money gram transactions could lead someone to jail if done with a stolen credit cards.

Your option have more risk compared to paypal.

Yes, right. using Skrill or Neteller more safe.
Activity: 658
I'm buying BITCOINS at the current preev.com rate using Moneygram or Western Union.
I will pay you current preev.com rate for you'r bitcoins but you have to cover transaction and escrow fee.

You do not make this transaction attractive to anybody preev rate or not, western union or money gram transactions could lead someone to jail if done with a stolen credit cards.

Your option have more risk compared to paypal.
Activity: 406
I'm buying BITCOINS at the current preev.com +4 % rate using Moneygram or Western Union.
I will pay you current preev.com +4 % rate for you'r bitcoins but you have to cover transaction and escrow fee.
Pages:
Jump to: