Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying cheap altcoins - page 3. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
Does anyone have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?
I'm talking about coins that have huge supply
Thanks.  Smiley

Why huge supply? If you want to have a coin that is going to have exceptional gains then choose those that are cheaper with less supply. An example of that one is Embers which is only 50M total supply.
Activity: 135
January 03, 2018, 02:43:58 AM
I was going to tell SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

but it already has grown from 35 cents first part of December to 6 dollars now.

Why?

Cause people finally recognize it is tech features - Monero on PoS which means fast transactions
and soon to be first ever in crypto Stealth Staking

If I were a gambling man - I'd say put your money there - TOP40 easily in 2018

This is far from done.  It's going to rise again, .  I'm a known "shill" for this coin.  I genuinely want people to know how effective the team is and that the tech is going to cause exponential growth but I wouldn't put it in the "cheap altcoin" category anymore. 

Tell you what I would though.  SYS and Blockmarket.  These guys are horribly undervalued at the moment.  I expected a larger jump in price but I think they are doing a rebranding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
January 03, 2018, 02:36:41 AM
Does anyone have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?
Thanks.  Smiley

Oyster Pearl (PRL) is an underdog this quarter, current price is $0.70 although it is dumping and pumping like heartbeat for around $0.50 to $0.80 but the best thing is when it pump hard then you'll surely get good return of investment. Traders and new investors are eyeing PRL this quarter due to it's project effectiveness in the browser advertising community.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 01:59:22 AM
TRX is a good one to look into but it's also pretty risky. But if it goes through the roof then you'll make a killing

TRX can't go through the roof, if only because of  its huge supply, it could grow though for now and i expect it to grow further, but don't think you will hit $ 0,50 for a long while
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 01:14:42 AM
My favorite right now is XSPEC. Right now is a good time to buy because it is in a dip, with a new version coming out Jan 8th along with a website rehaul. Market cap ($113 mill) combined with a relatively low supply (20 mill) could push this coin a lot further in the next month or two. The coin has picked up some interest in the past few weeks and is still very young in terms of its potential. Check out the Slack:

http://slack.spectreproject.io/

You'll find the developer is very friendly and answers all questions about the coin's features and the community is very supportive.
January 03, 2018, 12:49:49 AM
Thanks.  Smiley
You might be invest on Cardano coins, price still below $1. It's increasing value was interesting to follow as it had been gained 4x times since last early Dec, 2017. Other option are buying XML, price still around $0.6 this coins was trading much in some exchanges market. XML has huge supply, Jed as dev belives this XML will boom in 2020.
January 02, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
talking about big supply is of course the number one doge, but I'm a bit surprised why you prefer coin with big supply and do not choose coin that have good potential in the future?
Activity: 109
January 02, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Thanks.  Smiley
I am a big fan of Neumark (NEU, https://liqui.io/#/exchange/NEU_ETH), it has a huge potential. Make sure you read a bit about it before investing, though Smiley - www.neufund.org. It's one of those solid businesses where 100x potential is there within a 1-3 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
I have listened very often that recommendation to invest in cheap altcoins, and although sooner or later they tend to generate more profitability than the coins that currently have a high price, this is just a sample of the speculative business that this market has become, making almost all currencies into an opportunity to turn them into pump and dump schemes.
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 06:55:44 PM
I was going to tell SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

but it already has grown from 35 cents first part of December to 6 dollars now.

Why?

Cause people finally recognize it is tech features - Monero on PoS which means fast transactions
and soon to be first ever in crypto Stealth Staking

If I were a gambling man - I'd say put your money there - TOP40 easily in 2018
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
January 02, 2018, 06:51:19 PM
Thanks.  Smiley

The answer is, DOGE.

Thanks.  Smiley

Why do you need a coins with huge supply?? Then DOGE is perfect for you Smiley Infinite supply and under a cent price.

According to my analysis that's the right answer.

Name Dogecoin, Market Cap $1.032.939.086, Price $0,009173, Volume (24h) $86.579.400, Circulating Supply 112.606.585.840 DOGE, Change (24h) 3,85%.
Information from https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
It will be good practice. For example you can buy 500 unit with $100 if one unit price is 0.2, if it incerese you can earn money. Also you can buy different coins for making profit always.
Activity: 336
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 02, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
Thanks.  Smiley

price is irrelevant, you should find good projects with low market cap. Actually when the project is good the market cap is irrelevant aswell as price Smiley So my advice is, invest on good projects not on prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 05:49:28 PM
I understand that it is more expensive than you want, but the potential for growth is very large!

Zoin (ZOI)
$2,65 USD (39.36%)
0.00017556 BTC (23.15%)

Market Cap
$42 125 031 USD
2,794 BTC

Volume (24h)
$1 184 770 USD
78.59 BTC
Activity: 236
January 02, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
I don't see why you would want coins with big supply, this isn't the way i would pick my coins.
Just find small marketcap coins with good tech and decent distribution.

Fully agree. A low price is no guarantee. Market cap is the real indicator you should look into.
Activity: 214
January 02, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
I don't see why you would want coins with big supply, this isn't the way i would pick my coins.
Just find small marketcap coins with good tech and decent distribution.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
January 02, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
You should not be concerned with the price, and more concerned with the market cap. A $100 investment with a 5% increase will be the exact same whether the coin is $.01 or $1000. ( you can buy fractions of coins )
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
Thanks.  Smiley

Why do you need a coins with huge supply?? Then DOGE is perfect for you Smiley Infinite supply and under a cent price.

I prefer coins with limited supply and great teams behind. Like Golem and Substratum.

Suggesting him to buy doge is not that good man. Doge is a joke coin and there is no future of doge. Why shall invest my capital in doge garbage? There is actually no reason for this.

Instead of doge, there are dozens of promising coins (tokens) out there.
Don't be too certain that doge coin has no future, and as I have been observing for the recent months people are actively buying doge. We can't predict at all time the future of any coin even how shit it is, because in alts everything is always possible due to its volatility. Being volatile doesn't mean a declining price always, but also it will surge in price which may take to the top rising value in the future. Same with those coins like dent that has billions of supply in the marketplace circulations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 02, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
Cheap alts is not a price indicator. LOOK at MARKETCAP. That's it.

Indeed you should check circulating supply as well. circulating supply x price = marketcap. Marketcap is the important thing. And if it is cheap and circulating supply is so high it means that it can be dumped easily after you buy  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: