Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying coalition for Sunday, April 28th - Butterfly Experiment - page 2. (Read 2948 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
It was a mistake for my part to ask for tomorrow so will remain for next week.

My advice is not to buy for this experiment, only if you really want to participate. Otherwise just buy if you really plan to trade on that day.

I will disclose the hour of that day after I get 10 people in. You can PM me if you want to be anonymous or something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Delay the "coalition" one week and next week's wire would have probably come in Smiley

If there is no "price correction" in the next couple days, next week price of a BTC could pass $160

I know, thats why I'm screwed.
Activity: 133
Delay the "coalition" one week and next week's wire would have probably come in Smiley

If there is no "price correction" in the next couple days, next week price of a BTC could pass $160
legendary

AGREED!
legendary
Sorry, that just did fit too well. Wink

Yes, it was funny.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Sorry, that just did fit too well. Wink
legendary
Nice, but you are making me look the man selling the bitcoin...

I'm just asking the people that are willing to buy regardless...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Hey y'all, how'd you like to buy a Bitcoin?  Cheesy

legendary
Is anyone willing to buy just one coin, at the same time with me, just to experiment?

The only rule is 1 btc. Not 0.1 increments. I want to see that little butterfly triggering a hurrincane Tongue

I do not ask anyone to join, I just want to know if there is any trader that might want to make a coalition. You then can sell any time (yea, even next second).

If 7 more people are in, I'll disclose the hour for Sunday. So far myself and 2 friends.

I don't have any Gox money. If I would, I'd totally join. Is it worth selling just to get in at the same time as you?

Thanks Kazu, no, please don't sell, maybe you'll have to buy higher. I'll wait for others.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I'd have to sell first, then count on it to drop so that I could afford to buy it back. Smiley
Is anyone willing to buy just one coin, at the same time with me, just to experiment?

The only rule is 1 btc. Not 0.1 increments. I want to see that little butterfly triggering a hurrincane Tongue

I do not ask anyone to join, I just want to know if there is any trader that might want to make a coalition. You then can sell any time (yea, even next second).

If 7 more people are in, I'll disclose the hour for Sunday. So far myself and 2 friends.

I don't have any Gox money. If I would, I'd totally join. Is it worth selling just to get in at the same time as you?
legendary

If 7 more people are in, I'll disclose the hour for Sunday April 27th. So far myself and 2 friends.
Pages:
Jump to: