Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying crypto with cash? - page 2. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
Hello friends, can we really buy crypto with cash ?? how can you do it? Because I am sure real money and I can transaction.
Activity: 296
October 25, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
I think that buying passwords in cash is also high in terms of security and functionality, but still about the source, people can buy and sell can be trusted, has anyone been with? sure about the real money? ... also news about the source with the transaction, it is best to present some form before buying.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 25, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
The site has an invalid SSL certificate, which is a bad start for a site that is going to want to handle money securely.

Since I'm not going to connect to the site to see what their business model is, I can't critique it, but I've bought with cash from localbitcoins.com several times with zero issues.
That's right and it's very dangerous for beginners who want to exchange money from cryptocurrency to FIAT.
Better we have to find the best and safest website that can be recommended by others.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
Buying money with money. If you make a findings about a project and still not much convice about the genuinty of that project. Best thing to do is to ignore the project but if your intuition is giving you directive that it worth investing on. Then carry on.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 11, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
Localbitcoins is pretty much your only chance unless you happen to live in one of the world's crypto hubs such as Tel Aviv or Silicon Valley where crypto usage is much greater. There may be some local crypto brokers in your area that you can reach out to directly, or if you're selling a large amount it might be worth the trip to a country where cash exchange is more common.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
Meh, I would not trust it, first of all, just another exchange,,,and I mostly think everything that involves money + America, I walk as far as possible, because it's probably a scam, you have so much interesting projects and crypto values, the technology!!  but still everybody looking only on m-m-m-money...,
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
What you think about them? https://www.cryptocasher.io

you must need to do is to research dude before you in on that kind of project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
September 11, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
Hi guys, I found a new project which try to resolve a problem of buying and selling a crypto with cash safely. Im thinking about investing in them. But would like to hear other people opinion about project.
I don't think you should trust this website. I don't think that it is secure. Localbitcoins or Paxful are more secure so you should go with them.

I also think that this project is not worth your attention. Indeed, Localbitcoins is a reliable website, I made there transactions several times and everything went fine. But I have heard negative reviews about Localbitcoins, so I advise you not to make transactions for large sums and to be extremely careful and cautious.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM
Well buying cryptocurrency with cash If done well can be profitable but if done poorly can be fatal and a waste of money so when trying to invest in cryptocurrency world you have to lay everything straight and be careful
Activity: 57
September 10, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

Buying crypto in cash is not a bad idea for me. But you should be very careful in doing so. As we already known scammers are everywhere.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
I think it is more reliable and valid because buying it in cash is an easy way rather than buying it through other things because it takes time to take the money and the crypto.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
September 10, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
Another exchanger. What are you not satisfied with 100+ crypto-instruments that are ready to exchange your dollars, yuan, euros for ETH, BTC, XRP?
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 10, 2018, 05:22:44 AM
For some reason my browser can't download this page... I think there are many solutions such as Coinbase, MCO or CEX.io, at least you can use localbitcoins or localethereum to buy crypto quickly and safely.
That is the best and say way to do when wanting to invest in crypto with cash using local exchanges. Investing on new projects is not that easy because you have to search for more about it if it is gonna work and your investment gonna worth. Invest on coin where you can see having potential to grow because there is hope to gain good profit on it.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 10, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
I suppose that cash will be restored with crypto soon and now people buy crypto with cash and it is really so. Cash is very usuaul way of payment and crypto is going to be there.
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 04:10:31 PM
Now this opportunity is provided even by exchanges. You can Fund your account with a credit card. I think exchanges can be trusted more.
Activity: 45
September 08, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
It's not a bad idea, but in a world so digitalized I think it is not so necessary, now there is much more digital money than there is on paper, that's why I do not see that option so relevant, of course, that does not mean it will not be useful for someone, so you can help them promote their project.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
I don't think you should trust this website. I don't think that it is secure. Localbitcoins or Paxful are more secure so you should go with them.
Activity: 216
September 08, 2018, 08:49:04 AM
I can’t recommend this site. Security issue may be the main fact. No SSL certified or good reputation. Better if you use local exchanges for make bitcoin cash or make cash into bitcoin. Best way I think if you make your bitcoin into a digital currency such as skrill or neteller. Then you can make real cash from skrill or neteller. It is easy and simple.     
Activity: 23
September 06, 2018, 01:24:57 AM
Research and search for information related to the project before you invest. And I suggest you don't click on any site you see, some people have lost coins because their wallet was hacked after clicking on a foreign site.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
I experience buying coin with cash payment and fortunately I found no trouble about it just amke sure you are buying in legitimate sites and make sure you have done your homework before investing to anything.
Pages:
Jump to: