Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying forest with bitcoin - page 2. (Read 158 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
April 16, 2024, 11:46:16 AM
What I see on the site it looks like an investment site to me because the forest shows ROI and investment and it looks like the forest there does not exist look at the image below what I pointed to.

We know all investment sites are scam so I don't think this will work here no one would willing to invest this kind of project.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 16, 2024, 11:36:52 AM
How will this token/stablecoin make money?  There are already charities that do this for free.  What good does a blockchain add - why would one need to prove that a certain tree was planted in a certain way?

Climate change will not help this project, as a tree does not become carbon neutral/negative for twenty years.   Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
April 16, 2024, 11:34:25 AM
Hi fellow Bitcoiners!

Me and my team are building blockchain based platform for investments in real world forests. Right now we are working on stablecoin implementation, however, I would like to ask you - would you be interested to buy forest backed security tokens with Bitcoin and if so would you prefer to receive dividends in Bitcoin over stablecoins? If you are interested further in the project, our website is https://www.upwood.io where you can read our whitepaper and sign up for waitlist.

From a marketing perspective, you should create a better looking thread with more information and more graphics. You cannot just expect everyone will be interested enough to click on your website link, you need to give them a "sampler" of the most interesting infos.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 16, 2024, 11:23:57 AM
Hi fellow Bitcoiners!

Me and my team are building blockchain based platform for investments in real world forests. Right now we are working on stablecoin implementation, however, I would like to ask you - would you be interested to buy forest backed security tokens with Bitcoin and if so would you prefer to receive dividends in Bitcoin over stablecoins? If you are interested further in the project, our website is https://www.upwood.io where you can read our whitepaper and sign up for waitlist.
Pages:
Jump to: