Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying ICONOMI / ICN shares - page 12. (Read 23046 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
October 22, 2016, 12:16:18 PM
Now, all bounty hunters can sell right now:

New email:

"   Get bitcoins for your bounty ICN tokens
We are offering you the opportunity to sell your ICN tokens before they are issued. You will immediately have bitcoins sent to your address.

Although the ICONOMI ICO has closed, several investors still want to invest in the ICONOMI. You can sell your bounty tokens to them at a fixed ICO price now and have the chance to get bitcoins today without any fees.

How?

1. Login to the ICONOMI ICO website
2. Select "Sell bounty ICN" from the dropdown and provide your Bitcoin address.
3. You will see the exchange rate and your total amount of BTC displayed.
4. Once you confirm it, bitcoins will be sent to your account.

Best wishes,
The ICONOMI team"

that is a good proposition from the ICONOMI team, i think they are the first team to allow people to sell the coins before the release,they are confident in their business model that is what i can see from the proposal. good luck to everyone who started threads over here regarding buying of accounts,now the problem is settled by the team ICONOMI
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 22, 2016, 12:09:55 PM
They don't allow bounty hunters to just sell few of what they got. If a bounty hunter got about 10k ICN and only want to sell 5k, how can they do it?
ICONOMI might be interested to set this on their dashboard, the rest of us don't want to sell all.
Activity: 742
October 22, 2016, 11:49:43 AM
Now, all bounty hunters can sell right now:

New email:

"   Get bitcoins for your bounty ICN tokens
We are offering you the opportunity to sell your ICN tokens before they are issued. You will immediately have bitcoins sent to your address.

Although the ICONOMI ICO has closed, several investors still want to invest in the ICONOMI. You can sell your bounty tokens to them at a fixed ICO price now and have the chance to get bitcoins today without any fees.

How?

1. Login to the ICONOMI ICO website
2. Select "Sell bounty ICN" from the dropdown and provide your Bitcoin address.
3. You will see the exchange rate and your total amount of BTC displayed.
4. Once you confirm it, bitcoins will be sent to your account.

Best wishes,
The ICONOMI team"
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
October 22, 2016, 11:18:30 AM
I'm selling my 3,001 ICN Token for only 0.85 BTC

Escrow only, PM me if you're interested.

3 days to go before the distribution token.

Escrow Only.
Activity: 882
October 22, 2016, 11:07:42 AM
be patient to wait 3 days ahead, so keep your account to get started in the market at launch arrives
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
October 22, 2016, 08:01:14 AM
I want to sell my icn

Since jani is not available we need to find trusted escrows here on forum.Ill give the account to the escrow
0.1 btc for my icn
Bumping my post still available

You provided enough details for your account to be hacked. better to remove your account screen shot. showing your user name can make so many troubles for you.. it is my friendly suggestion remove that image.. I don't think you need to show something like that. even so many people selling their ICN but no one added screenshot.

Well that's his loss if some breacher will get his account but i think theirs no people would take bother to do that since he have only 270 ICN in his wallet, but my friendly. Advice also is just to hold that token since. October 25 is coming near to be happen and maybe thay is the right time will the ICN rotate to those certain exchangers existing today, and the only thinh we need is belief and patience for the token we have.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
October 22, 2016, 07:44:53 AM
just h0ld your token in 3 days more and hope the exchange will add soon
so you can sell and buy safely

This is exactly what the devs are always saying to minimize the risk of scamming especially for new user. You can sell your token above 20k sats and don't listen to those shill account because they just wany to buy your ICN in cheap price, always think before you click.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 22, 2016, 06:43:08 AM
just h0ld your token in 3 days more and hope the exchange will add soon
so you can sell and buy safely
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 22, 2016, 06:25:07 AM
I want to sell my icn

Since jani is not available we need to find trusted escrows here on forum.Ill give the account to the escrow
0.1 btc for my icn
Bumping my post still available

You provided enough details for your account to be hacked. better to remove your account screen shot. showing your user name can make so many troubles for you.. it is my friendly suggestion remove that image.. I don't think you need to show something like that. even so many people selling their ICN but no one added screenshot.
Activity: 13
October 22, 2016, 06:19:07 AM
Has anybody got their BTC back from ICONOMI (Jani) escrow after they cancelled ICO account swap? I haven't yet but I get promise after promise he will do so every day.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2016, 09:49:06 PM
Hey guys, still selling 187 ICN
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 21, 2016, 09:29:42 PM

ICONOMI didn't swap emails to those qccounts because it would be stupid to do it. Its like invading privacies and users will somehow think there is a possibility of fraud and this could be a legal issue.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 21, 2016, 09:15:42 PM
wait 3 days to buy and sell ICN. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
October 21, 2016, 09:07:02 PM
i could see many newbies bidding their accounts,is it just a troll account created by the OP  Tongue if you have fulfilled your dream of acquiring the shares you can very well state that and close this thread now .if not you will be getting more offers  Wink
This thread's become the main one for selling and buying ICN, and although it's quite unlikely any actual transactions have been done, it won't die anytime soon and will likely become the thread for selling ICN in the months to come. It's not secure for either party to buy nor sell ICN right now, so I agree with you that it's safe to assume these are all fake users.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
October 21, 2016, 07:58:57 PM
i could see many newbies bidding their accounts,is it just a troll account created by the OP  Tongue if you have fulfilled your dream of acquiring the shares you can very well state that and close this thread now .if not you will be getting more offers  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
October 21, 2016, 01:42:18 PM
Everything is selling like me but theres no buyer so i would like to need more patience to wait the exchanger to sell my ICN hope that next week icn release in bittrex or in polo.

there was escrow service by Iconomi co-founder (Jani), but Liqui f***ed it up
So you also believed that ICONOMI really offered for an account swap with free escrow?it was a fake offer to control the crybabies that are willing to sell early.Dev just tried to kill our time and finally come up with true news that account swap is not available.After killing 8 days by offering a false service he's now closed to launching.so that nobody said a word about it.If you have a minimum common sense then you must understand the whole thing,read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16617867
And not a single word from them.how funny,

Caution: Do not buy any accounts from newbie until they contact you from their original account.They're all hiding their real account bcoz in iconomi thread they represent themselves as supporter,and  here they want to sell it fast,lol again.. Tongue
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
October 21, 2016, 11:47:30 AM
Everything is selling like me but theres no buyer so i would like to need more patience to wait the exchanger to sell my ICN hope that next week icn release in bittrex or in polo.

Yeah I hear that there a free escrow well its good but I still for exchange maybe when its listed the price of it is 3x much higher than ICO price.
Activity: 8
October 21, 2016, 11:34:11 AM
Selling iconomi for 0.0003 btc each. I have 6000 iconomi. I will pass the email associated with the account.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 11:11:28 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 11:08:40 AM
Buyin all İCN under 20k sat.

good luck with that  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: