Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Litecoin as a 17 year old - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 31, 2024, 04:49:08 PM
I haven't heard where stockpile is originated from. But one is to do a P2P transaction, the actual and not with the exchanges.
Because most of the exchange nowadays will ask you for a kyc and even non-kyc exchanges might soon turn into one, you'll never know.
So, find a local crypto community wherever you are right now and that might help you purchase it but do the deal in personal located in a safe place.

I just found something about that, there is a crypto meetup group in my town that has a lot of members. I'll try to get someone to sell some litecoin/bitcoin in person at a public place (Like a restaurant or something)
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 31, 2024, 04:42:19 PM
I haven't heard where stockpile is originated from. But one is to do a P2P transaction, the actual and not with the exchanges.
Because most of the exchange nowadays will ask you for a kyc and even non-kyc exchanges might soon turn into one, you'll never know.
So, find a local crypto community wherever you are right now and that might help you purchase it but do the deal in personal located in a safe place.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 31, 2024, 04:12:18 PM
I'm 17 and I am not of age yet to buy Litecoin legitimately and put it inside an actual physical wallet. Instead, I buy it from "Stockpile". Currently, I have around 1200 dollars worth of litecoin (bought 1000 when it was 87 dollars) and around 650 dollars of shibu inu which I bought for 250. I wanted to use my parent's Coinbase account but they are restricting me from buying/selling on the Coinbase account anymore because they are worried about taxes since everything they buy is in their name (I already have around 1400 dollars in that coinbase account). The only assets that I personally have access to are the litecoin in my stockpile account, stockpile doesn't allow me to withdraw the actual Litecoin, they only let me withdraw it for USD. Is there a non-KYC way of buying litecoin or a way to buy litecoin underage and put it inside a physical wallet without getting F'd by taxes/fees? I looked into some BTC/LTC ATMs but they have stupid fees of over 15% or around there.
Pages:
Jump to: