Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥BUYING LOT OF MERITS!!!🔥🌟🔥 - page 2. (Read 626 times)

copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1814
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Also i would suggest to people not to buy merit points
just keep on doing posts till you gain it and also i will do the same. Never lose hope !!!

TIP: you have to sell your kidney for buying merit points Grin Grin Grin (just kidding)

OP what exactly are you trying to put across?
How is the title and content connected? 
I clicked on the thread thinking someone had been busted of buying lots of merit on to be disappointed a "sell your kidney for merit" message.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Is buying merits allowed here?
It is allowed, but just like buying accounts, it's heavily frowned upon and you risk red trust from DT.
Buying Merit is like buying a medal, you may actually get what you want, but without any accomplishment. Judging by your post history, you can earn Merit on your own. You got 2 from theymos already, that's worth something!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
~snipped~

Worked on it. No need to create a thread like this.

I checked some of your previous post and just by looking only at the first page, there is no even worth to be merited.

Please lock this thread before "anything else" happened. Hope this will be the last post here.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
Is buying merits allowed here?

In most forums (unrelated to crypto) this would mean an instant ban.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Firstly this is the wrong section of the forum, that's assuming it is even worthy of being a thread.

Let me give you a piece of advice. If you only post with the motivation of earning more merits and thus more money, then you will not be earning many merits. The people with high merit counts are the people who post because they want to contribute to the forum, through information and knowledge share and through debate and discussion. Focus on that and merits will be secondary.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
HELLO !!!
This is all about merit points. I was making new posts but no merit came to me. This made me irritated and I though to buy merit points.
But then I thought buying merit point will only give me happiness but not satisfaction within me as i have cheated.  Also it would not give me any experience
of how to do excellent posts. THX to the legendary and hero members from whom i got motivated. Also i would suggest to people not to buy merit points
just keep on doing posts till you gain it and also i will do the same. Never lose hope !!!

TIP: you have to sell your kidney for buying merit points Grin Grin Grin (just kidding)
In my own opinion, it does not need to buy for merit in order to higher the rank here in this forum. If you are consistent and confident with your comments and statements here you can earn merit. Hope this can help.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
sorry for posting this.....
Pages:
Jump to: