Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying low selling high ain't always successful - page 4. (Read 1207 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
This time has been one hell of a time, predictions seem not to work,or sometimes one fundamental analysis will just disrupt the way technical analysis has been plotted, this period has indeed been full with instability, I think this isn't the time for trading especially as it concerns newbies. Just look for a good point,buy your coins and hold and then wait for moon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Well, that is the nature of the bitcoin or the market, we cannot predict the movement of the market so it is really hard for us to win on trading method unless we have so much knowledge and skills that we may use when we do trading.

But for me, buying low and selling when its high is really a good thing, there is no problem that I can see with that because it is really a good earning strategy, it is a really sure that you may make money if you do that, there is no problem if you buy bitcoin with low price then it still goes down because you may not lose from doing that, you only need to wait for the price to gets high again so you may earn money if you sell it to others.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
First, I think at this point in the crypto space, doing such might not really work out as the market is influenced by many things of which one is panic, all caused by the current virus still spreading fast. Also, doing such or reading charts now requires high level of expertise and patience so as to do the right although there might be few lapses. Therefore, for someone who don't know how to read charts, it better to stick to long term coins like Bitcoin or USDT so you can be calm.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
Buying the dip has its bad side and that's unable to predict market movement You buy the dip, it goes dipper. You buy the high, it goes dipper, you convert to usdt, it starts surging ....I quit buying low selling high for now

Yes buying the low and selling high doesn't always go well. You may follow the market trend and buy a coin, only for the coin to begin to go dipper. A lot of traders have been caught severally in this trend. So it's not always an easy task to buy low and sell high
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Buying the dip has its bad side and that's unable to predict market movement You buy the dip, it goes dipper. You buy the high, it goes dipper, you convert to usdt, it starts surging ....I quit buying low selling high for now
Of course it does not always successful because sometimes the dip continues even the market started to grow and that is the risk of investing.
no one can tell us which are pumping and which to dump so there is noway we can find the best to invest.

not unless we are making our own research and studies ,become knowledgeable and then success will be yours but as long as you are only relying in which is falling?the risk is always there.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
as we already know that investing in the short term or long term does not always guarantee profits for you. in this case I will only conclude that if you want to play with crypto then you must be prepared to take risks and also always monitor the assets that you have so as not to lose the opportunity to sell.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
If you really think that you make a profit from price spreads on exchanges, it's really wrong.
There are a lot of trading pairs on exchanges, except for the highly liquid currencies, most of which are automatically traded by bots. For example, the difference of the A / B trading pair is 5pip, if you place the bid close to the price it will have the bot pushing the price up.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
That's how the market moves. Market, here is price movement, is always true, we predict price wrong and lose, so we are wrong, remember that the market never wrong. In this case we must revise our trading plan and make a new better trading plan. Don't blame the market in any situation.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
It's really difficult predicting the trend of the crypto market you know. You can't Always be right but one thing that I have learnt these days is to be patience when trading. That's one of the important thing you need to have when engaged in daily trading because you only lose when you sell your holdings.
But holding on to a coin for too long can make you feel more anxious, so instead of hoping, you should accept and look for another coin to make a profit. I used to make a lot of mistakes in investing and really this strategy can not bring good results because altcoins tend to decrease more. Of course, there will still be some coins that can help you do this but the ratio will be very low because you are not always lucky to have this opportunity.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

It needs depth of analysis in determining when we buy or when we sell. When prices are falling, it is difficult to predict the lowest prices because there is a possibility that prices can fall deeper and this can also occur when the market is bullish. We better provide a target price when we sell or buy so we can be more calm
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
It's really difficult predicting the trend of the crypto market you know. You can't Always be right but one thing that I have learnt these days is to be patience when trading. That's one of the important thing you need to have when engaged in daily trading because you only lose when you sell your holdings.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
This is really good in viewing but when one enter the picture you will understand that it's really true, one would buy low and sell high, next entry you would think you have entered at low, next thing that happens is constant dipping you have no other choice than to sell low after buying high
 It's just how it is. Trading isn't and easy one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Buying low and selling high can often come off as a myth. Because this is a strategy that is very difficult to pull off for the average trader.
The reason lies in the reality of the cryptocurrency market which is highly volatile and unpredictable.
So its best to do some day trading or bot trading to make profits
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
yes all depends on the placement or entry when you will take action.
if it is right then you will profit if not, will lose.
when market conditions look stable like this it will indeed be difficult to find profits, because price movements are relatively stable and there is no significant increase and decrease.
Activity: 655
Merit: 10
and that is what is called the cryptoqurrency market, there is no guarantee about the rise & fall in the price of a coin. but generally buying low then selling when high is a way to get short profits but sometimes vice versa. It is important for anyone before taking such steps to always monitor your assets and always be prepared to accept the risk in every decision you have made.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
That’s just how it is, and there’s really nothing you can do about it. That’s why it’s best to always use an amount that you’re comfortable with when you’re investing in cryptocurrency, the price fluctuates a lot. The importance investing an amount that you can afford is so that if the price should fall you will not be bothered and you will continue to hold for as long as it takes for the price to recover.

There are people who don’t understand Bitcoin and they are mainly newbies, who think that Bitcoin is just a means to double their money, so they invest all their money and regret later. Don’t be like such people, understand the risk and do what you’re supposed to do. You’re not even a newbie.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
We cannot predict the situation in this market, so it will be difficult for you to determine the price you want to buy or sell. Like a few days ago, my friend was happy to buy bitcoin at $ 7000. But only a few days later, the price of bitcoin continued to drop to $ 3500, which caused him to lose 50% in a short time. So in this market, we should watch and move with it. Do not try to buy low sell high or DCA

Continue to buy according to the existing direction or look at the chart and analysis I know the many advantages from before that has been bought at a price of $ 5,000 and now rises to $ 6500 + I think this is a very good profit because it does not have to wait a long time to wait for his profits.
Now we have to look at the graph of what's happening in the future, it's likely that my opinion bitcoin will hit $ 7,000.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Yes you're right. It's only in theory not in practice as few persons benefit from this in real life. When people buy high they end up selling low when there's a market reversal from their buy point.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

Not only based on the dip, we must analyze the price chart before we want to buying.
The Technical analysis method is one of the way to determine whether it safe to buy the dip or not.
Buying low and selling high is not simple as it sounds.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
We cannot predict the situation in this market, so it will be difficult for you to determine the price you want to buy or sell. Like a few days ago, my friend was happy to buy bitcoin at $ 7000. But only a few days later, the price of bitcoin continued to drop to $ 3500, which caused him to lose 50% in a short time. So in this market, we should watch and move with it. Do not try to buy low sell high or DCA
Pages:
Jump to: