Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying Ripple - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 07:02:39 AM
If buying now seemed a bit late due to the already high cost of Ripple last month. so from that difficult if the Ripple can go up to a higher price. But if you dare to take the risk then it could also go up again into two times, which obviously wait alone  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 06:45:16 AM
25riple is not so much. You could use just an exchange instead of downloading wallet and so on. Only if you are going to buy as much as you can, it's expediently
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
if you trade in exchange, you do not have to pay to activate your wallet. you only get a fee when you want to withdraw. you can see the ripple market here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

if you want to hold in a long time, you can buy hardware wallet like ledger or trezor nano.
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
January 03, 2018, 05:51:58 AM
Why don't you buy btc and exchange it on an exchange. That is the most affordable means of buying ripple for me.

Probably, because some people like to complicate things. Although, maybe I do not understand something. But I always choose just a way.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
Why don't you buy btc and exchange it on an exchange. That is the most affordable means of buying ripple for me.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
I am new to cryptocurrency and have chosen Ripple as my first investment. Most sites want too much information to begin trading or sites like ebay have a 50 % + cost from market value so I decided to try my luck on forums.

I am not looking for a large amount and can  pay via paypal.

As I am new and just opened a Toast wallet the Min Ripple I can purchase is 25. This is also the max for first time purchase. If everything goes well our first trade I will potentially buy more.

After my first 25 ripple purchase I would be willing to purchase less. 20 ripple is needed to activate a Toast wallet. Which is the reason my first buy can be no smaller then 25 ripple.

Thanks,

RentMoney

Pages:
Jump to: