Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying ripple coins worth it? - page 4. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

If they didn't able to sell when the hype is still on fire then I do feel sorry on their current condition as of now Grin
Waiting up for some moon again before they can release it but I wont be surprised if it would happen again specially for a centralized or
banksters backed type of coin.

Didnt you hear? XRP got more decentralised than btc and etheroeom.

https://ripple.com/insights/the-inherently-decentralized-nature-of-xrp-ledger/

no, Ripple is centralized business and better than Bitcoin and Ethereum is fully decentralized Cryptocurrency no one can control the both
different about Ripple are centralized and controlled by developer from Ripple Foundation
Activity: 308
December 13, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
Should I buy some ripple coins now? Is it worth it?

I heard it was pre-mined and it is not decentralized... it's a bad thing right?

i think that's worth it for investing in ripple, today i found good news from Ripple here :
https://www.ccn.com/malaysia-to-spain-asian-fintech-completes-ripple-blockchain-api-payment/

Ripple cooperate with malaysian goverment for make payment gateway Spain - malaysia using Ripple Protocol blockchain
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
I can’t advise, but the ripple is very dependent on the development team, there is a lot of coins in their hands, and I am sure that they strongly influence the price.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 13, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
Question was asked on the day of Christmas last year.

How much XRP was at that time? $1.14 and currently it is $0.3 but if you ever sold during the peak you're good but if not you are struggling right now together with the community.

Together with the bagholders  Grin Grin Grin
If they didn't able to sell when the hype is still on fire then I do feel sorry on their current condition as of now Grin
Waiting up for some moon again before they can release it but I wont be surprised if it would happen again specially for a centralized or

Didnt you hear? XRP got more decentralised than btc and etheroeom.

https://ripple.com/insights/the-inherently-decentralized-nature-of-xrp-ledger/
December 13, 2018, 02:08:27 PM
You are right, ripple is a centralised coin and the supply is not fixed. That mean the developer team can increase supply anytime which in turn affect ripple price.

Sorry. But that is not true.

Please show me right string in the code.

Activity: 230
December 13, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
Ripple is going to be bullish in 2019 because of new contracts between big companies and some new banks , I have heard some of them are testing ripple mainnet so that they can find out if they can use it as a way of transaction or not .
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
You are right, ripple is a centralised coin and the supply is not fixed. That mean the developer team can increase supply anytime which in turn affect ripple price.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
December 13, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

How much XRP was at that time? $1.14 and currently it is $0.3 but if you ever sold during the peak you're good but if not you are struggling right now together with the community.

December 13, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 13, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

copper member
Activity: 232
December 13, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
Ripple is a very performance based coin. Its popularity is growing among crypto lovers. Ripple price is low now. This is the right time for Ripple buy.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
December 13, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

some say ripple is a tool for banks to control us. the choice is yours anyway, just be careful with what you buy. you can make profit almost of any thing if you know the nature of investing
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:53:27 PM
Ripple prices are more stable now than Bitcoin and Ethereum, however Ripple has experienced a number of increases if you look at the chart. But I think if the price of Bitcoin rises then the price of Ripple will follow up, so if you want to buy Ripple it's not a bad choice right now.

Read this article, very interesting if it's Ripple More Decentralized Than Bitcoin and Ethereum, https://news.bitcoin.com/ripple-believes-its-cryptocurrency-is-more-decentralized-than-bitcoin/
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 11, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
Those coins are currently not flying as one expects it, but I think this is a great opportunity for whoever wants to buy ripple. I believe it has the potential to be great in the future. The current market might not be suitable, but ripple is a very good coin which would bloom in the future.
Activity: 299
December 11, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
Stay away from ripple, I lost a lot of money with ripple. I think now not a best time to invest in altcoin at all. I'll wait till the price will fall more then now, and I'll buy some after that.
right you should not have to invest at a time like this because, it is useless, of course you will experience losses and lots of money will be eliminated while the results will be nil, it is better to wait for the right time until the coin price goes up and then you can invest again safely and can benefit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

Of course it is better when the coins are decentralized than centralized, but I believe that it has good opportunities for growth and development. Buy it is worth at least to expand the crypto portfolio.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
I will not believe for some people says that Ripple coin is dead because this coin is really competing to Ethereum. this year the number two rank next to Ethereum. Ripple coin has the potential to rise in the crypto market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 11, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Yes you can buy it, it overtook ethereum and currently the king of Alts. Which means it has proven it has all capabilities to grow further in the market. As a centralised coin it has shown some good signs to the investors and most of the investors are willing to invest in ripple.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 08:49:04 AM
at the moment the price of XRP is quite expensive, I think you are too late to buy it, indeed the XRP is not affected by the decline in the market, but it must remain vigilant
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I do think xrp is a good for buying but it is good for utilization, you wouldn't have to worry about losing some because of volatility. If you are to send money I suggest use currencies like xrp. Minimal loss if the price went down compared to btc or eth.
Pages:
Jump to: