Pages:
Author

Topic: *** Buying Ripple XRP: Sell to a *Trusted* member! [1 BTC for 25000 XRP] *** - page 4. (Read 4607 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I have done three trades already this morning....thank you.  I will be around all day so don't hesitate to PM me and let's do the trade.
just raised the amount i am offering.
That is a great question!  My speculation would be that buyers are bidding up the price on the hopes that the broader giveaway will drive more interest in the platform (and by extension XRP) than it will cause a flood of XRP from the giveaway.  Amazing to see the volumes in any case, though.

Yes I agree with much of what you are saying.  I am taking some risk by buying and holding as much I can but it's a fun project.  And i just raised the rates again that I'm paying.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
That is a great question!  My speculation would be that buyers are bidding up the price on the hopes that the broader giveaway will drive more interest in the platform (and by extension XRP) than it will cause a flood of XRP from the giveaway.  Amazing to see the volumes in any case, though.
Activity: 13
This is the highest rate I have seen on here today..why are rippples going up so much??
just raised the amount I am paying for XRP today.
This does seem like the best rate on here, at least for today. It seems like the prices jump around a good bit.

Yes I don't think anyone has a better rate on here than me. If they do, then PM me and let me know an I will match it.  But go with a trusted seller who has a lot of positive feedback.
Activity: 14
This does seem like the best rate on here, at least for today. It seems like the prices jump around a good bit.
Activity: 30
I have been reading about this XRP and sounds very intriguing. 
Activity: 9
Sounds like a good deal to me..will send a PM once I combine my XRP from my accts and see how many I have.
Yes another buyer is requiring 50,000 for 1BTC and he is only asking 20,000 for 1 BTC...much better.  And the price of BTC is up too which makes it an even better deal.  I wish I had more to sell.

Yes with the price of BTC going up so much today, I don't know how long I can hold this rate but will try to keep it for as long as I can... thanks.
Activity: 37
Yes another buyer is requiring 50,000 for 1BTC and he is only asking 20,000 for 1 BTC...much better.  And the price of BTC is up too which makes it an even better deal.  I wish I had more to sell.
Activity: 30
Damn ripple price is rising very fast. My 34k is sold for .7 btc last week.

Yes it must be rising for this guy to pay such high prices.  I am going to PM and try to sell some before the price drops on me.  It seems like a bubble at this point and I don't want to be the last one out.
Activity: 574
Damn ripple price is rising very fast. My 34k is sold for .7 btc last week.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Damn, 3 weeks ago, I've sold my 19k from giveaway for 0.28
Just raised the amount I'm paying even further:  1 BTC for 20,000 XRP.

Good, you buy them here at 25k per BTC and sell them at 12 k per bitcoin at the bitstamp GATEWAY which is the current rate , you know what i was talking about, not the bitstamp page, the bitstamp gateway, is an exchange and for all those who dont know how to start it up, go to the ripple forum and there is a guide.

So if you don't think my price is reasonable, why am I paying the most on the forums and why have about 15 people sold to me and posted positive messages in my trust and reputation thread?  If it's not a deal for you, then don't do it but don't criticize others for doing so.   

They are getting a good deal, and so I am I, and that is how a trade is supposed to work out.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
The rate at bitstamp is 30,000 xrp for 1 btc

Please don't give out misinformation.  There is no rate at Bitstamp to sell your XRP.  

Bitstamp doesn't buy XRP...they only sell them...and for an inflated price above market value (and not the price you mentioned)

There are several people buying XRP on this site and I suggest you go with the best rate that you can get from a trusted seller.  Most or all are offering less than I am.

Good, you buy them here at 25k per BTC and sell them at 12 k per bitcoin at the bitstamp GATEWAY which is the current rate , you know what i was talking about, not the bitstamp page, the bitstamp gateway, is an exchange and for all those who dont know how to start it up, go to the ripple forum and there is a guide.
Activity: 1036
http://ripplescam.org/

XRP will be worthless soon enough, so I think this price isnt so good...
That's the best rate I've seen on here.  I will PM you and hope we can do a deal.

Thanks and I just raised it again.
Pages:
Jump to: