Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying silver @ spot for BTC or LTC - PM ME - page 3. (Read 5978 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2016, 03:34:08 AM
traded some silver for btc thanks
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
February 08, 2016, 02:18:25 PM
I may also be interested in gold coinage if it is for the right price. Last call for now, I am willing to make 1 or 2 more buys. Any one else?

What's the most number of ounces that you're interested in?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
February 08, 2016, 01:35:09 PM
I may also be interested in gold coinage if it is for the right price. Last call for now, I am willing to make 1 or 2 more buys. Any one else?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
February 04, 2016, 01:06:20 PM
I am currently buying silver at spot price for Bitcoin or Litecoin at current market rates. I am interested in any 90% US coinage, or other .99-.9999 purity silver. I prefer 1 ounce rounds and coins but will consider others.

I DO NOT ACCEPT SHIPMENTS DIRECTLY FROM DEALERS/RETAILERS DUE TO POTENTIAL FOR FRAUD! If you want to purchase silver retail, it must me shipped to yourself then reshipped to me. Anything shipped directly from a retailer will be returned and no payment rendered.

I expect you to send first so I can verify the authenticity of the metal before paying. I will do this the same day of receipt and prices will be set beforehand at the time of shipment. I am located in the USA. I reserve the right to return the metal via a method of my choice at my expense. Please take a moment to review my post and trust histories. I have hundreds of trades completed, thousands in value entrusted to me, and all obligations met over my 6+ years of trade history. Please PM me to discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: