Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying stocks with Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
March 16, 2016, 12:40:26 PM
Buying stocks with the bitcoin is almost a double risk if you ask because the bitcoin itself is already a risk if you invest in and if you invest with the bitcoin in stockings its even more riskier.
I would not recommend this at all I think there are too many risks you have to take to even make profit, you should just hold the bitcoin for a price increasing that is coming.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 16, 2016, 06:31:18 AM
Stocks are good for the profit, but think about it before you decide to do it because its almost the same as gambling.
It has a lot of risks if you do it and it can also let you lose a lot of money.

Lots of risks for those who dont do enough homework, and even after that the potential trade may not even be there.

this is something that most people fail to notice as well, doing all their TA research could end up not being used at all.
It is quite risky. Because you never know what will happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem. The value can will be low.
And that will be not good for you. I hope that more people will have Bitcoin of course. But they dont have to lose money, that is not good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 15, 2016, 06:03:24 PM
Stocks are good for the profit, but think about it before you decide to do it because its almost the same as gambling.

Lots of risks for those who dont do enough homework, and even after that the potential trade may not even be there.

this is something that most people fail to notice as well, doing all their TA research could end up not being used at all.
March 15, 2016, 10:36:16 AM
Not a good idea.Why you want to mix up two separate markets ? Treat Bitcoin and Stocks as two different entities.You can trade your $50 in bitcoins either by investing in alt coins or buy/sell once the market prices rise up.There are other investing platforms you can google.Mixing up bitcoins with the stock market would just be ambiguous enough for the broker to handle ,you might be winning the stock prices but losing heavily on bitcoin peek price rise days.

Yes that is a good point, why would you invest your bitcoins, when Bitcoins itself is a investment already!
I think if you invest your bitcoin's don't do it in stocks but in Altcoins.
And Try to invest your fiat money in stocks, but then again 50 Dollar isn't a lot of money to invest in stocks.
I think you need at least a few 1000 to make some good profits with Stocks.
You must take the risk that you are going to buy some Bitcoins. You will never know what the value will be and that is the problem.
But we all think that it will be more worth later in the future and that we can sell it with profit.
It good to buy some Bitcoins now around this time. Because the value will rise soon and than you can sell it.
So there are no risks. You can see now that the value is rising slowly and that is very good.
Activity: 714
March 11, 2016, 10:36:45 AM
Not a good idea.Why you want to mix up two separate markets ? Treat Bitcoin and Stocks as two different entities.You can trade your $50 in bitcoins either by investing in alt coins or buy/sell once the market prices rise up.There are other investing platforms you can google.Mixing up bitcoins with the stock market would just be ambiguous enough for the broker to handle ,you might be winning the stock prices but losing heavily on bitcoin peek price rise days.

Yes that is a good point, why would you invest your bitcoins, when Bitcoins itself is a investment already!
And Try to invest your fiat money in stocks, but then again 50 Dollar isn't a lot of money to invest in stocks.
You must take the risk that you are going to buy some Bitcoins. You will never know what the value will be and that is the problem.
But we all think that it will be more worth later in the future and that we can sell it with profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 11, 2016, 05:44:28 AM
save bitcoin is a very appropriate choice. I save the bitcoin because I know bitcoin will have a very high price in the future. save bitcoin like to invest and earn huge profits.
Activity: 546
March 11, 2016, 05:39:12 AM
Activity: 434
March 11, 2016, 05:09:03 AM
Buying stocks is really if you ask me for sure it can give you a lot of profit at the end for sure.
Stocks are good to buy these days also because there is a lot of profit you can make.
Merit: 511
March 10, 2016, 08:21:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
March 10, 2016, 06:17:26 PM
March 10, 2016, 03:04:47 PM
Buying stocks can be pretty nice because you can make nice profits.
Also the fact is that you are doing it with bitcoin and that makes it even nicer if you ask me
March 10, 2016, 02:15:33 PM
If you buy stocks look out and think good about it because its very risky to do, stock investing is like gambling.
And there is a good chance that you will lose money because its just luck you need.

Indeed, buying stocks can really go wrong if you ask me, but keep in mind investing in the bitcoin is already a risk right ?
I think investing in stocks with the bitcoin is risky but it can also be really profitable.
Activity: 616
March 10, 2016, 12:29:43 PM
If you buy stocks look out and think good about it because its very risky to do, stock investing is like gambling.
And there is a good chance that you will lose money because its just luck you need.
Activity: 778
March 09, 2016, 06:11:03 AM
Buying stocks with the bitcoin can be pretty good in my opinion but you always have to look out.
The point is that stocks are always risky of course, you can compare it with the bitcoin but they are even less more stable mostly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 09, 2016, 05:49:06 AM
I'm looking to make some actual profit out of the $50 in Bitcoin I have. Is there someone I can give my bitcoins to, and have them buy and sell the stocks for me, and take a small cut for themselves?

Do you mean to invest in Stock market or you want to trade in Bitcoin , if you want to trade in bitcoin that you can do it yourself, dont believe others , you itself go through this forum and gain knowledge
Its not that good to make the investment now. The price is not that low. And people are waiting for that it will rise.
So maybe you can do it and just take the risk that you also can lose some money, but you never know what will happen...
You must be fast if you want to invest. There is a possibility that you can have also some profit if you make now an investment.
But you never know what will happen. The value will be higher in the future, and the halving is also coming.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
March 08, 2016, 11:13:11 AM
I'm looking to make some actual profit out of the $50 in Bitcoin I have. Is there someone I can give my bitcoins to, and have them buy and sell the stocks for me, and take a small cut for themselves?

Do you mean to invest in Stock market or you want to trade in Bitcoin , if you want to trade in bitcoin that you can do it yourself, dont believe others , you itself go through this forum and gain knowledge
Its not that good to make the investment now. The price is not that low. And people are waiting for that it will rise.
So maybe you can do it and just take the risk that you also can lose some money, but you never know what will happen...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 08, 2016, 10:38:05 AM
increase your funds,and take your bitcoin to some broker on forex or stock exchange,i'm not sure you will get sastified answer. i suggest you to change your mind,and trade your bitcoin to other altcoin.
Activity: 350
March 07, 2016, 11:03:44 AM
There aren't society that implement BTC for the payment of stocks.
But you can speculate with some options, likewise etoro site, or plus500.
If you have a good amount of btc, turn into cash and deposit in a bank deposit that allow trading (and buying stocks).
Yes it's not direct, it's not anonymous but I think is one of the plausible option.
Activity: 350
March 07, 2016, 10:56:17 AM
Its good to buy some Bitcoin now around this time. But you need a lot of money to make the investment. And there is a risk that you can also lose it.
But everyone hopes that you can have some more money later, because the price is going to rise in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 05, 2016, 03:41:21 AM
you can use 1 broker to trade stock commodities or forex, or many other market, there is also simplefx which is another good broker
Pages:
Jump to: