Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying up all ur BTC, BEST rates. Escrow welcome. Trusted. - page 2. (Read 1613 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
@shield. this guy posted every thread and said everyone are scammers b/c ppls dont want to deal with him then he crazy and said they are scammers.i dont think this guy legit.he never done any trade before just keep spam ppl's thread and said their are scammer.take care guys.
picture proofs are nothing , may be 2 minutes photoshop work
post bitcoin transaction ID and signed message from that address
he said in this post that he PMed me signed message but he never did this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13474537
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Posting this here as the other thread should be locked/trashed:

let me know how much u want, need it quite urgent i can escrow
Are you able to sign a message from an old address associated with your account? There are reports on your trust profile that your account might be sold.

I also don't see any trust ratings on your profile that reflect you being trusted with large amounts, as would need to effectively happen if you are buying 4.5+ btc with PayPal funds
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
PM'd you OP
Activity: 812
cos i do 2 way trading. check my threads
I need some skrill its around 70$ can you give me rate waiting for your reply thanks
Activity: 700
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
cos i do 2 way trading. check my threads
Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
As above, i have some paypal, skrill to spare. I am willing to accept escrow, not interested in trading with brand new members, unless u can provide proof u do have what u say u have.

Hit me up.

I send with signed message i will not charge back or dispute.

bought 1 btc from this guy.i went first.smoothly trade.thanks alot!
OP is buying BTC using spare funds in his PayPal/Skrill.
How come you bought BTC from him?
Guys Beware

I have asked this user for signed message many times, this account is either bought or hacked account,trading using a reversible payment method with a bought/hacked account is risky,There are many other trusted members that you can use for exchange.

PM-ed signed message.

lol really, a newbie vouching for bought account ,sent first, its possible alt account of campycoin
Guys Beware

I have asked this user for signed message many times, this account is either bought or hacked account,trading using a reversible payment method with a bought/hacked account is risky,There are many other trusted members that you can use for exchange.

lol really, a newbie vouching for bought account ,sent first, its possible alt account of campycoin
As above, i have some paypal, skrill to spare. I am willing to accept escrow, not interested in trading with brand new members, unless u can provide proof u do have what u say u have.

Hit me up.

I send with signed message i will not charge back or dispute.
Pages:
Jump to: