Pages:
Author

Topic: [Buying YAC] WTB YaCoin - Paying 0.002 per YAC - page 5. (Read 3695 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi Aahzman. I offer a 1k YAC on the thread to confirm if you're real or not with your offer.

Please let me know how should I proceed.

I will pay you 2 BTC for your 1K yac. Address for this transaction is YPGCgAhMBCqKUNRzTxwA3ypPS5A2D8iXG4

(Do not send to this address unless you are donjonson, as I will be paying him for YACs received!)

What bitcoin address do you want it to be sent to?

Thanks man. But how do I know I'll get my BTC back? Please send 1 BTC first and I'll send 500 YACs.

I've returned 10,000 YACs yesterday to a guy that've sent it by mistake so you can be sure I will do the trade right. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2102193)

This is my BTC address: 17fty3ZfAPuRVxnkFCs6QAnFaLFAbbruBW

Hi,

I have got scammed before and I am not willing to go first. Please send the YACs, alternatively we can use escrow (you pay fees)

WHO escrow ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
Hi Aahzman. I offer a 1k YAC on the thread to confirm if you're real or not with your offer.

I will pay you 2 BTC for your 1K yac. Address for this transaction is YPGCgAhMBCqKUNRzTxwA3ypPS5A2D8iXG4

(Do not send to this address unless you are donjonson, as I will be paying him for YACs received!)

Thanks man. But how do I know I'll get my BTC back? Please send 1 BTC first and I'll send 500 YACs.

I've returned 10,000 YACs yesterday to a guy that've sent it by mistake so you can be sure I will do the trade right. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2102193)

Hi,

I have got scammed before and I am not willing to go first. Please send the YACs, alternatively we can use escrow (you pay fees)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still purchasing Yacoin! Rally rally rally Smiley

you are really a retard..

i bet you are china

this doenst even make sense
Activity: 764

Donnie boy, you seem like  a cool enough dude.

Do not waste your time with him.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 308
fast trade, not much to say otherwise

vouch
Your *what* is itchy?

i bet you are china
That is not correct.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

lol and the plot thickens Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

i bet you are china
Your *what* is itchy?
If you are willing to work with escrow and are confirmed by the respected members here, then I will gladly sell you 1.5k YAC. I will pay escrow fees
Your *what* is itchy?
Are you here?
PM'd, as you can see I do a lot of trades.
Activity: 103
Are you here?
Your *what* is itchy?
Initiated escrow with John K. Willing to do 4.9k instead of 4k YAC for a total of 9.8 BTC. Sounds good?
Sure. You pay the 1% fee.
And? Free market. Price manipulation goes on in real life too, you just don't realize it.

Yeah. I'm manipulating the value of your reputation by reminding people of your shenanigans.

Deal with it.

lol... Smiley well at least people would think twice before believing him... he might scam somebody in the future that is a possible since he is a certified douche
Your *what* is itchy?
I bought YAC from him with my 10K ripples. Great trade.

How did you buy YAC from him if he is the one buying YAC?

SHILL  Roll Eyes
He asked me if I sell YACs, and I offered him 1.5k YAC which he accepted.
Activity: 764
well he proves himself to be a douche just like hdclover

He's at least 6x douchier than his avatar.
Your *what* is itchy?

Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
I bought YAC from him with my 10K ripples. Great trade.

How did you buy YAC from him if he is the one buying YAC?

SHILL  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: