Pages:
Author

Topic: BUY/SELL PesoBit - page 2. (Read 2378 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 23, 2016, 04:32:35 PM
1st call...
want to buy 5k PSB @ 150 satoshi . projects looks good and want to collect a few for future.
But Op why you can't list offer bellow ico price?is it for avoiding spam post like i saw 10 satosi bid?
Looking for bounty dumpers only  Grin
I will get about 16k Pesobit from signature, avatar, and twitter campaigns, but you provide very low price, if you want to buy I can sell you up to 10k at 2000 sat for every Pesobit, anyway it will be listed on Cryptopia after short time as the dev said, if you want to buy PM me.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
September 23, 2016, 04:03:07 PM
I did not recieve yet my bounty but i want to sell it in 2000 satoshi per psb coin pm me to those who want to buy. Thank you
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 01:21:34 PM
1st call...
want to buy 5k PSB @ 150 satoshi . projects looks good and want to collect a few for future.
But Op why you can't list offer bellow ico price?is it for avoiding spam post like i saw 10 satosi bid?
Looking for bounty dumpers only  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
September 22, 2016, 02:13:00 PM
probably just waiting for pesobit soon be listed on the market . so we do not hurry to sell it , because it was a very good choice for owners pesobit
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
September 22, 2016, 01:52:06 PM
#Update
desktop wallets released! ICO Distribution starts in 14 hrs.
Here are the download links for the desktop wallets:
https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/blob/master/pesobit-winqt.zip

Please Note: Bounties will be given after the ICO participants receive their coins.

**I'll not listed any buy orders in OP bellow ICO price!
thanks for this update buddy i think it is reasonable for us who participate from ico to have the coin first before those who participate to any bounty avoiding the complete dump since they only get it for free just by doing some services for advertisement.

First of all bounties are not free, they are payment of the  task they did.  Actually I feel sorry for those who  have not qualified and missed only 10 post and  below.  But  campaign rule is rule, anyone who doesn't meet the rule done the  task for free.  Besides ICO participant  should be  thankful to this campaign participants because they add value to your coin.  They are the people who let other people know that there is an ICO coming thru their tweets or  signature that they  are wearing attracting more  investor  to this coin.  Of course the presentation is upto Dev Team on how to convince their potential investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 22, 2016, 06:45:50 AM
#Update

Please Note: Bounties will be given after the ICO participants receive their coins.

thanks for this update buddy i think it is reasonable for us who participate from ico to have the coin first before those who participate to any bounty avoiding the complete dump since they only get it for free just by doing some services for advertisement.

Hi
I can't agree with you! Yes, I have complete respect for ICO investor. And they sould get their pesobit first. But you point out bounty as a free things. It's not truth.

In case of Pesobit Twitter bounty was very tough to perticipet. And not every bounty perticipents dump their reward.
Personally never felt hurry to collect my bounty.
Please, don't misunderstood me. That's only my views! I'm not defending anyone or protesting against!

Thanks!

Activity: 644
September 22, 2016, 03:51:18 AM
#Update

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
September 22, 2016, 03:45:40 AM
#Update

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 21, 2016, 09:53:33 AM
i want buying 100000 pesobit price 10 satoshi please PM me
wow are you dreaming? that's really impossible to happen pesobit will rise up, try to buy at 10k surely you will get a lot.
This guy just want to increase his posts number , if you checked his posts history , you will laugh at him , be sure he won't buy any coin , he just want to post here . Let us focus on PSB price , I hope no one sell under 1000 satoshi for each PSB , dev is working hard to improve this coin.
I was also surprised to see the number of posts you , almost 700 posts created until now, and that you do to meet the requirements of a signature campaign betcoin.ag
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 20, 2016, 09:49:48 PM
wow are you dreaming? that's really impossible to happen pesobit will rise up, try to buy at 10k surely you will get a lot.
This guy just want to increase his posts number , if you checked his posts history , you will laugh at him , be sure he won't buy any coin , he just want to post here . Let us focus on PSB price , I hope no one sell under 1000 satoshi for each PSB , dev is working hard to improve this coin.
PSB will surely succeed price below 1000sat should be the lowest price that we will ever deal in terms of selling it, this thread is fo those who can't wait or for those who just get their share for free bounties.
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
September 20, 2016, 07:10:54 PM

Exactly there are many plans lined up for this coin and that there is positive reaction from the community, selling it is not a good option by now if they support this coin there is a possibility of rising.
Activity: 924
September 20, 2016, 10:09:46 AM
September 20, 2016, 08:30:40 AM
haha so high, I will buy your free coin, ok frice up 100 satoshi now, tell me
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 20, 2016, 07:28:11 AM
September 20, 2016, 05:36:03 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 20, 2016, 05:31:08 AM
Pesobit price will become 10k + satoshi when it is already in exchanger
I hope and pray that your prediction comes true  Cheesy
I am waiting for the windows wallet and after i receive my bounty reward,i would love to sell each pesobit @ 5K satosi! you can offer me your price through Pm.
thanks
all of us are hoping that the price will boom up but without the support the project itself will delay the success ill be waiting here for those dumpers that will sell their shared after the coin was released from the wallet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
September 20, 2016, 05:28:33 AM
I am waiting for the windows wallet and after i receive my bounty reward,i would love to sell each pesobit @ 5K satosi! you can offer me your price through Pm.
thanks
if pesobit already authorized his wallet , and immediately distributed bounty , maybe it will become another of its price . This coin could fall to the person who just dumped at low prices . hopefully it does not happen
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 05:06:21 AM
thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
September 20, 2016, 04:08:36 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 20, 2016, 03:54:39 AM
I want to buy some pesobit coin if anyone want to sell @ ico price. i am failed to qualify for signature bounty because my post count was 41 out of 50 during the ico.so i missed the chance to get some free coins.pm me when you have your coins in your wallet and agree to sell.
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: