Pages:
Author

Topic: >> BuySportsPicks.net | PROFESSIONAL SPORTS BETTING PREDICTIONS < - page 2. (Read 322 times)

copper member
Activity: 163
Merit: 4
hehe well no need for clickbaits here in the forums , if people are interested they will join anyways
I do follow tipsters and I have a weekly updated thread with the results you can check it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17941510

3rd party sites aren't that time consuming , you should at least have a spreadsheet so people can know what to expect

regarding the esports , do you quote the odds from bitcoin sites like nitrogen or are your odds quoted from fiat sites ?
I would like maybe to try esports picks cause I follow punch of football tipsters but haven't found any esports tipster yet

can you give trials for some people also ? that would be great

We have spreadsheets.

I'm down to give you lifetime access to all our picks if in exchange you take care of updating this thread and confirm that my predictions and results are genuine/not edited.  PM me if interested.
Thanks.
//edit join the discord, we can talk there.
link to it on the website.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

thanks for the quote

We're relaunching out platform that's why there are no results. I guess wait for a while or join the discord if you want to make sure we're profitable or not.
3rd party sites are time consuming.

// tittle is clickbait btw

hehe well no need for clickbaits here in the forums , if people are interested they will join anyways
I do follow tipsters and I have a weekly updated thread with the results you can check it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17941510

3rd party sites aren't that time consuming , you should at least have a spreadsheet so people can know what to expect

regarding the esports , do you quote the odds from bitcoin sites like nitrogen or are your odds quoted from fiat sites ?
I would like maybe to try esports picks cause I follow punch of football tipsters but haven't found any esports tipster yet

can you give trials for some people also ? that would be great
copper member
hmmmm billions !!! damn I bet I can't see such ad even in Las Vegas , don't get me wrong I know it's possible to make money betting but billions !!  Roll Eyes
anyways the site design looks good , but I bet the majority here doesn't care about the design and just want good info and picks
couldn't find anything related to your last reults , the results page seems not  working so you are trying to sell something without even proving that you are profitable

is there any review about this service ?? why don't you track your results using 3rd party site ?

thanks for the quote

We're relaunching out platform that's why there are no results. I guess wait for a while or join the discord if you want to make sure we're profitable or not.
3rd party sites are time consuming.

// tittle is clickbait btw
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

You can find most answers to your questions on the website.

If someone can quote my OP in the meanwhile to make the thread design visible would be great.
Thanks.

hmmmm billions !!! damn I bet I can't see such ad even in Las Vegas , don't get me wrong I know it's possible to make money betting but billions !!  Roll Eyes
anyways the site design looks good , but I bet the majority here doesn't care about the design and just want good info and picks
couldn't find anything related to your last reults , the results page seems not  working so you are trying to sell something without even proving that you are profitable

is there any review about this service ?? why don't you track your results using 3rd party site ?
copper member

You can find most answers to your questions on the website.

If someone can quote my OP in the meanwhile to make the thread design visible would be great.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: