Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 61. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anybody having problems with stakes?? I havent get no stakes its been 2 days anyone have a solution??
Im up to date 751788 blocks , 18 connections .. but no stakes it keep saying 15 or 18 hours to get reward....   Need some help with it thanks

Did you download the new bootstrap? If you are trying to stk from the old chain you will not be successful. There are specific directions around pg 31-33 I believe.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Coinexchange withdrawals are now working. Just made a transfer and it reached my wallet.

How long did it take you? with me it is now over 4 hours and nothing has arrived.

2-3 minutes. The fee was reduced too.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Gues i say it again..
I bought some BUZZ coins from Yobit.net when it was 8 sat ,
I m trying to sell it when it went 60 sat...., and i m keep trying until now to sell it.
I send them from Yobit to my wallet and then the wallets locked.
Now u say that everythinh is ok but my transaction from my wallet to Yobit is still disapeared
I think that  nothing is ok
 Huh
Activity: 30
Anybody having problems with stakes?? I havent get no stakes its been 2 days anyone have a solution??
Im up to date 751788 blocks , 18 connections .. but no stakes it keep saying 15 or 18 hours to get reward....   Need some help with it thanks
12 days, 75000 coins, any payment I haven't received (

Really 12 days with 75000 coin?  And no stake?  Is the wallet Synced.....  What does it say as far as time even though that does not matter much but it should say something.....

If I could figure out how to incert an image on this forum I could show you my minting....

Papa

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/21993127_1529649940487843_689147067609868504_o.jpg?oh=b16e806c520c476de15baacd49d976e6&oe=5A85D902

Really, synced. Shows the expected time of 16 days
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OK...... Important Notice We were not informed about the 25% miners withdrawal fee when this coin was listed. As such our balance is now lower than deposits and we have halted all withdrawals and deposits until a solution is provided by the developers.

First stop was CE..... this is the note i got on it......  Im sure they are working on this at BUZZ HQ.....  Going to try YOBIT

OK Money on the way from Wallet to YoBIT-  Will update you on the progress.... needed to pay 2500 fee to sent 10000 Buzz......  So I imagine 100k fee to send 500k..... or 25%.... Will let you all know how experiment turns out!

Ill give it a shot.... this is my minting:

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
still no show from coinexchange to my wallet..?

I have never heard where investors are locked out of exchanges because the coin do not have enough balance and yet the daily transaction exceed 130k dollars. They preplanned the exchanges and investors manipulation alike. My friends and family members that I recommended this coin to will eventually forgive me for my mistake and the small amount that I invested is a lesson to me.

But people THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS. ADVANCED SCAMMERS. BE WARNED. This is like Embercoin. Probably the same people are behind it. When they finish selling all their stakes they will dump the coins after making millions out of you and you will be stuck with worthless coin in their wallet. THERE ARE MANY GANG MEMBERS IN HERE.

Am not coming back here again because I had enough of them. Don't let them fool you. They are sweet talkers SCAMMERS

Just invest as much as you are willing to lose.

That does not give anyone the right to steal from others no matter how small the amount is I worked hard for it. DO NOT BUY BUZZCOIN UNTIL THEY OPEN THE EXCANGES FOR A FAIR TRADING OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SELL YOUR COIN AFTER USELESS STAKING. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Really 12 days with 75000 coin?  And no stake?  Is the wallet Synced.....  What does it say as far as time even though that does not matter much but it should say something.....

If I could figure out how to incert an image on this forum I could show you my minting....

Papa

Activity: 25

I have never heard where investors are locked out of exchanges because the coin do not have enough balance and yet the daily transaction exceed 130k dollars. They preplanned the exchanges and investors manipulation alike. My friends and family members that I recommended this coin to will eventually forgive me for my mistake and the small amount that I invested is a lesson to me.

But people THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS. ADVANCED SCAMMERS. BE WARNED. This is like Embercoin. Probably the same people are behind it. When they finish selling all their stakes they will dump the coins after making millions out of you and you will be stuck with worthless coin in their wallet. THERE ARE MANY GANG MEMBERS IN HERE.

Am not coming back here again because I had enough of them. Don't let them fool you. They are sweet talkers SCAMMERS

Just invest as much as you are willing to lose.

Coinexchange withdrawals are now working. Just made a transfer and it reached my wallet.

How long did it take you? with me it is now over 4 hours and nothing has arrived.
Activity: 143
The fork didn't work out as planned because the exchanges didn't like the fee model and the dev made a mistake, shit happens, get over it. The coin was just revived three weeks ago, give it some time, everybody's doing this in their spare time. People using the word "scam" on this board should get a thorough check and be banned if they have no actual arguments. It's in the best interest of everybody to make these projects a success, devs and community. If you just want some quick gains, buy ETH, LINK or some shit and wait a few months, then you'll probably make x4 as well. We're building something new here. And once again, nobody should be surprised that devs hardly post on this board, I wouldn't too.
thats right quick money is a scam ... Projects are for a long run but some fools here and on the yobit trollbox talking alot of shit just because they cant sell at the top just remember "patience pays off" if we trow dirt to each other we just gonna make Buzz project look bad give it some time stake or mine but believe in what you are doing.. good luck everyone

I wonder what kind of people you are. Are you gang members? Did you make their money for them? Who gives you the right to make decision for them? If the devs wants to control excessive flow of Buzzcoin, he should increase the staking maturity period instead of deceiving people to buy what they cannot sell.

Apart from my flatmate, five more people bought Buzzcoin out of my recommendation. Some of them are secretly reading the whole happenings here and they don't find it funny. One hanged phone on me yesterday when I tried explaining the situation to him. He threatened to do a scam warning video on youtube about Buzzcoin. Did you think am happy to take the heat from friends and family members? If the devs did not transfer their stakes to exchanges as somebody claimed 1 week ago, where did the high volume of daily transaction come from since people cannot transfer to the exchanges?

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Any projections on the price of this in the next three months?   Embercoin seems to have gone down to 1 Sat, but I believe that it was more than 1200% a year.   Hopefully, the richlist will stack their profits over a long amount of time.
So if i put 50k on my wallet, how long would it take before i get my first coins from POS? It says 61 days atm.  grtzz

It really will likely be less than 3 days to get your first stake with 50k coins..... Im staking like crazy now....  On a total purchase of 445000 Buzz on 9/17/17 I now have 549621.66249061 BUZZ... not bad for what 9 days?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So if i put 50k on my wallet, how long would it take before i get my first coins from POS? It says 61 days atm.  grtzz

It goes down in days every 12 hours or so.

I have sent some BUZZ coins to Yobit but nothing
The adress of Yobit in block explorer says that this adress doesnt exist
??

That means the problem with the exchanges remains. The truth no one dare to say here is that, you can transfer Buzcoin from exchange to wallet after purchase but you cannot transfer from your wallet to exchange in case you want to sell.  I have no intention of selling mine for now but I think it's very unlawful and unfair to force decision on people. Let everyone know what's going on here so that they know the situation of coin they are buying.
Pages:
Jump to: