Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 74. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How many do you own? :')
Activity: 201
Bought some yesterday and sent to my wallet this morning.  Coins are matured and staking but says expected time to earn rewards is 9 days.  I see people here are earning rewards much quicker, do I need to join a pool or is it because I own so few?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
To anyone thinking about joining in on this coin, here's a quick snapshot of my experience...
- Bought coins on Yobit on 9/12/17. No problems.
- Downloaded Wallet on 9/17/17. No problems.
- Downloaded Bootstrap on 9/17/17. Opened App Data for Wallet. Dropped in Bootstrap files (replace all). Sync time went from "1 Year 35 Weeks Behind" to "8 Hours behind" with Bootstrap. No problems.
- Wallet fully synced on 9/18/17. No problems.
- Sent coins from Yobit to Wallet on 9/18/17. No problems.
- Coins took approximately 8 hours to mature and start staking. No problems.
- First stake award issued on 9/18/17. No problems.
- Now staking original amount plus yesterday's stake amount. Compound. No problems.

Are you sensing a theme?
This coin works as advertised and I'm looking forward to the improvements from the hard fork.

Cheers

same here just change the dates and I couldn't run the bootstrap but download whole chain in around 10h.

this was my best coin so far.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can anyone help me.

My wallet is unlocked and the addnodes are correct. But my wallet are not syncing
and it says Wallet are locked and encrypted!?

And what does the hardfork mean for this coin. Bitcoin has a fork and you get the same
ammount of Bitcoin Cash.

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
To anyone thinking about joining in on this coin, here's a quick snapshot of my experience...
- Bought coins on Yobit on 9/12/17. No problems.
- Downloaded Wallet on 9/17/17. No problems.
- Downloaded Bootstrap on 9/17/17. Opened App Data for Wallet. Dropped in Bootstrap files (replace all). Sync time went from "1 Year 35 Weeks Behind" to "8 Hours behind" with Bootstrap. No problems.
- Wallet fully synced on 9/18/17. No problems.
- Sent coins from Yobit to Wallet on 9/18/17. No problems.
- Coins took approximately 8 hours to mature and start staking. No problems.
- First stake award issued on 9/18/17. No problems.
- Now staking original amount plus yesterday's stake amount. Compound. No problems.

Are you sensing a theme?
This coin works as advertised and I'm looking forward to the improvements from the hard fork.

Cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
stalking???  lol

watch the market buzz is at 85 sat guys!!! HODL!!!!

Activity: 280
We just received word from Yobit that they have paused BUZZ withdrawals and deposits temporarily as we prepare for the update. We will be pushing the update to Github and releasing the wallet at 9:30pm Pacific Time. We will be releasing a new bootstrap to help sync to the new chain as well. This is an exciting time for The BUZZCOIN Project, we are thankful for the support of the community!

Shoot. That's why old bootstrap was not working. It still shows as 1year 32 weeks behind. Very very frustrating even after bootstrap. Also, I was wondering if i was doing it right. Can you guys please make a complete instructions along with the code (if needed) or just copy and past the bootstrap file?  Looking forward to that.
Activity: 49
Was the Hardfork now or is he still coming. I want to buy only after the Hardfork. How many coins do I need to staking
Activity: 30
Coins will be saved on my local wallet?
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
We just received word from Yobit that they have paused BUZZ withdrawals and deposits temporarily as we prepare for the update. We will be pushing the update to Github and releasing the wallet at 9:30pm Pacific Time. We will be releasing a new bootstrap to help sync to the new chain as well. This is an exciting time for The BUZZCOIN Project, we are thankful for the support of the community!
What is the minimum amount of Buzzcoin do  i need to store in my wallet to enable staking?

Join users on Discord to see how they are staking. It depends on the difficulty and your stake weight. But we have heard from the community that they are staking more consistently with BUZZ than other Similar coins.
https://discord.gg/ZWjyuJ4

Why referring users to Discord when they can discuss Buzzcoin here as well. Not cool.

Your more than welcome to discus here. There is just a lot of great people who are willing to help answer questions quickly on our Discord. Happy Staking!
Activity: 88
What is the minimum amount of Buzzcoin do  i need to store in my wallet to enable staking?

Join users on Discord to see how they are staking. It depends on the difficulty and your stake weight. But we have heard from the community that they are staking more consistently with BUZZ than other Similar coins.

You should know Discord is for gamers and Bitcointalk for investors. Don't stress people for your referral royalty payment. You should post instruction video here for those who are interested in your coin to spread the news about Buzz and don't give them extra miles for information.

I was about to invest in some BUZZ coins for staking and I read about the upcoming HF, do you reckon guys it is better to wait after the HF to enter or is it okay to do it now?

Thanks

Advises from other threads clearly says it is better to buy coins after hard fork (HF) for safety and strategic reasons because price of coins tend to fall before and during HF but may rise sharply after.

Why referring users to Discord when they can discuss Buzzcoin here as well. Not cool.
Activity: 14
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

I was about to invest in some BUZZ coins for staking and I read about the upcoming HF, do you reckon guys it is better to wait after the HF to enter or is it okay to do it now?

Thanks
Activity: 50
Hi friends, am a beginner to crypto purchase. My wallet is not working after long period of download and syncing completed. I sent coin to my wallet but did not arrive. I downloaded bootstrap but none help either. what i am doing wrong and how can i fix it.

Join us on Discord for assistance. Go to wallet-help board
I bought this coin and I remit 100k from Wallet, but it arrived at 85k. Is this a bug? The fee is too high? please tell me

Try reading the opening post.

It works. Thanks man.
Pages:
Jump to: