Pages:
Author

Topic: By holding stablecoins, you earn a steady 5% per day - page 4. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Perhaps. Maybe I don't know enough about it. However, as an investment or financial management, WHAT I care more is that I do not need to take any risks. Despite the high risks and high returns, I am satisfied with the benefits of non-pledge mining. And I don't think it's a scam. After all, I've been doing this for a long time. Only I can log in to the wallet, and I can always operate the USDT inside me. It's called no pledge, so I don't think it's fooling me. Plus, Coinbase is the world's first publicly traded virtual currency exchange, so I thought my money was safe

And it's actually 5% a day. Because MY Coinbase wallet now has around 130K OF USDT, and at a certain time of the day I'm getting my mineral revenue, which is around 5k USDT. I'm free to extract. I only invested 1000 USDT in the beginning, which was about 16USDT per day. Now THAT I have 130K OF USDT, I have a lot of minerals. This is Coinbase's DeFi lossless illiquid mining program, launched just this year. You can look it up on Google. It can't be a scam?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
That's not 5% per day.

That's too good to be true if there are platforms that offer that for real. They're per annum.

If a platform offers you that.

Two things.

1. They're offering it to unknown altcoins that are likely to be pumped and dumped.

2. Likely a scam.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
I don't know why you all choose to hold risky and unstable currencies, but Coinbase is now offering a non-destructive alternative mining program that can steadily earn 5% per day as long as you have USDT in your wallet and participate in DeFi's mining program. For example, I have 130KUSDT in my wallet right now, and I'm generating 6,000-7,000 usdt of mineral revenue per day from the mine pool. There was no collateral and Coinbase was the first exchange in the world to go public, so I felt my money would be safe. So I choose it. What about you?
It's about investor's risk appetite and some people are willing more than others. You should also consider the timing and the current market condition. Many of us thinks that we are still in a bull run so these volatile cryptocurrencies has a higher chance to yield more profit. Holding and staking them while waiting for their value to pump is a logical choice.

Another thing is "decentralization" vs. centralization or DeFi vs. CeFi. I'm not sure about the APRs or APYs but I know there are many Yield Farming platforms that has stable coin liquidity pools.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I don't know why you all choose to hold risky and unstable currencies, but Coinbase is now offering a non-destructive alternative mining program that can steadily earn 5% per day as long as you have USDT in your wallet and participate in DeFi's mining program. For example, I have 130KUSDT in my wallet right now, and I'm generating 6,000-7,000 usdt of mineral revenue per day from the mine pool. There was no collateral and Coinbase was the first exchange in the world to go public, so I felt my money would be safe. So I choose it. What about you?
Pages:
Jump to: