Pages:
Author

Topic: By June 1st, 2018 the FREE coin will be the largest cryptocurrency on the market - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I know, that you are just trying to get money by "original" idea and cheap smart-contract, but what a sense? Try to be more creative and add some fun to your project, people like it. Just take a look at the audience and hype around Jesus coin or SpaceKIM project. Creators spent a lot of time for that and they have a great benefit from that - community. Be passioned and keep going Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
we will be giving away 50 % of all our coins for free - this will be to selected audiences, after all we are a wealth creation experiment ...

I do not think that the visitors of this forum match the profile of the people we want to reach to bring into contact with the crypto world.

But OK, we will send 1 billion FREE coins to the FIRST 20 persons that send a valid ETH wallet address to XXXXXXX (action ended). This will be the last giveaway we do on this forum

(the coins will send on Wednesday)

PS : DO NOT REPLY  to this specific posting, as the forum rules do not allow giveaways in return for reply/postings.

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I want to ask if they have bounty campaigns like facebook or twitter because I'm willing to join if there are any. I find it very interesting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It seems to me that this is a useless coin that will not bring any benefit and will die very quickly. I want to remember such a saying - free cheese is only in a mousetrap. I think that the coin will not be successful!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
The market capitalization of the +4000 Billion FREE coins distributed will rise to more than 200 Billion Dollar.

The FREE coin will be the cryptocurrency with the highest number of coins in distribution, and will beat the bitcoin in market capitalization.

Yes, the more coins, the better.

A 200 Billion market cap seems perfectly reasonable to me, especially for a freebie coin that nobody has ever heard of. Too low, in my opinion... should be greater than the GDP of most countries.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I don’t want to be sarcastic
But one of the weird problems in crypto currency is hype

Stop spreading hype news and put people under pressure and take note

Total supply never determines how successful a project it

The success of a project is based on the content and quality of the project
Always remember that
Always

Do not worry, there are not enough sarcastic people in the world. And no, hype is not only a weird problem in crypto, it is basically a natural weird problem of humans. You say something at 2000% of what it is, and people believe "hey, if it is even half true, it is still 10 times better than 100%". And then like sheep,,, we follow others into the hype, and for fear of losing, we also add to the hype.

Let them all board their hype train. Let them learn on their own.
I need to take a closer look on this, because on the first sight it sounds very cheap and strange... But who knows, maybe

definition of market capitalization = "the value of a coin that is traded , calculated by multiplying the total number of coins distributed by the present coin price"

Let's do this calculation on June 1st Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I need to take a closer look on this, because on the first sight it sounds very cheap and strange... But who knows, maybe

Always remember that
Always

total available supply is 10000 Billion, which will only be released over many, many years (if ever needed)
distributed supply is 2500 Billion, will be 4000 billion by end of May, and that is sufficient ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

The FREE coin was launched at April 6th, 2018 at the price of 0.0000000001 Ether (about 0.0000008 dollar)

In April about 2500 BILLION FREE coins were distributed to investors, by end of May we will have distributed at least 4000 BILLION FREE coins.

On June 1st, 2018 (end of pre-sales) the Project Team will increase the sales price for new FREE coins to enter the market to 0,05 Dollar. The market capitalization of the +4000 Billion FREE coins distributed will rise to more than 200 Billion Dollar.

The FREE coin will be the cryptocurrency with the highest number of coins in distribution, and will beat the bitcoin in market capitalization.

More about the FREE coin on www.FREEcoin.technology

Always remember that
Always
The FREE coin was launched at April 6th, 2018 at the price of 0.0000000001 Ether (about 0.00000008 dollar)

In April about 2500 BILLION FREE coins were distributed to investors, by end of May we will have distributed at least 4000 BILLION FREE coins.

On June 1st, 2018 (end of pre-sales) the Project Team will increase the sales price for new FREE coins to enter the market to 0,05 Dollar. The market capitalization of the +4000 Billion FREE coins distributed will rise to more than 200 Billion Dollar.

More about the FREE coin on www.FREEcoin.technology
Pages:
Jump to: