Pages:
Author

Topic: Bybit Review: The Best Margin Trading Platform - page 3. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Sounds like bybit will be releasing a usd wallet soon as well, eliminating the need to swap pairs
If you weren't already convinced that Bybit is the best margin trading platform, Bitmex was just hacked. Bybit really setting itself apart lately.
Worth calling out that Bybit was the only margin platform not to crash or suffer from overload during the massive bitcoin move
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Bybit's already mobile-friendly enough in my eyes. They've got the mobile site ironed out pretty well, with nice large buttons so you don't fat finger things, and there's four separate tabs for charting, trading, positions and PNL respectively. Pretty sure Bybit's coming out with an official mobile app as well, which should improve things further.

Something else Bybit seems to lack that Bitmex has is quarterly futures, which I know many people take advantage of. Not as big of a deal for me, but it could potentially be a dealbreaker for others.

I agree with you, Bybit is easy to use and user-friendly. You'll not be confused when to tap or click. Because the buttons are separated perfectly. But there is also a difference between Bybit and Bitmex. As what you've said, it can see future states for you to plan and choose your decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Bybit's already mobile-friendly enough in my eyes. They've got the mobile site ironed out pretty well, with nice large buttons so you don't fat finger things, and there's four separate tabs for charting, trading, positions and PNL respectively. Pretty sure Bybit's coming out with an official mobile app as well, which should improve things further.

Something else Bybit seems to lack that Bitmex has is quarterly futures, which I know many people take advantage of. Not as big of a deal for me, but it could potentially be a dealbreaker for others.
Activity: 728
Merit: 257
I rarely hear bybit exchange, after I try to read a review about bybit looks like this exchange is pretty good, Leverage exchange and have margin, almost like forex, security issues at this exchange are also pretty good..
Bitmex was my main platform for margin trading for years but 4 months ago I was fed up with the overloads and decided to give Bybit a try.
I lately came to know that lots of reputed exchanges also started margin trading and this is first time I do hear bitmex is facing bottleneck kind of problems due to heavy loads of users (I am unable to recall how it was doing some four months back as per you have mentioned). Moreover, I am in plan to try margin trading with bittrex because I must need more time to follow your review for the all new exchange bybit; yes, this is the first time I hear them.

Being mobile friendly could be a good improvement from bybit as I am not seeing bittrex is doing that as per my expectations. I am not a on the go trader as I need calm and settled environment to trade profitably still margin trading along with on the go option may push many traders like to to try with bybit.

They offer a pretty good sign up bonus right now so definitely doesn't hurt to give it a try. Free trading funds
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitmex was my main platform for margin trading for years but 4 months ago I was fed up with the overloads and decided to give Bybit a try.
I lately came to know that lots of reputed exchanges also started margin trading and this is first time I do hear bitmex is facing bottleneck kind of problems due to heavy loads of users (I am unable to recall how it was doing some four months back as per you have mentioned). Moreover, I am in plan to try margin trading with bittrex because I must need more time to follow your review for the all new exchange bybit; yes, this is the first time I hear them.

Being mobile friendly could be a good improvement from bybit as I am not seeing bittrex is doing that as per my expectations. I am not a on the go trader as I need calm and settled environment to trade profitably still margin trading along with on the go option may push many traders like to to try with bybit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I think it's by far the best option these days.

Absolutely, This platform has overcome BitMex, a lot of advantages (sorry for not mentioning them) provided by this platform comparing than some older ones. I gave a try and put all of my love to this platform from the first time.

Also, I have ever applied a vacancy there and passed the interview, unfortunately I'm not accepted, LOL.
Although Bybit is much better than Bitmex in terms of functionality and I prefer it especially for scalping, in my opinion the best margin trading platform out there is Deribit. It is the most professional looking one and I kind of have confidence in a Holland based company. They also offer derivatives like options and futures besides perpetuals(spot) that are well suited for well-versed traders. On the other hand I find Bybit more suitable for scalping as sometimes it seems to have more liquidity.

Deribit doesn't exactly have the greatest track record though
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Although Bybit is much better than Bitmex in terms of functionality and I prefer it especially for scalping, in my opinion the best margin trading platform out there is Deribit. It is the most professional looking one and I kind of have confidence in a Holland based company. They also offer derivatives like options and futures besides perpetuals(spot) that are well suited for well-versed traders. On the other hand I find Bybit more suitable for scalping as sometimes it seems to have more liquidity.
I'm sure I paid 0.0005 to withdraw btc on that site so you might want to amend that if its your site.

I'd like bybit to at least get ltc too as 9ne of the trade pairs...

It's quite a nice site to use on mobile compared to bitmex as bitmex is really not optimised for mobile...
But the issues most people. Have with bybit is that it's very new and might not have as good security/might exit scam still. I don't think the overload error and lack of scam wicks (but I thought bitmex was based on an average anyway?) is enough of an issue for trading especially if you set your take profits and stop losses an sypur limit order all at once and don't rely on the market. You should be able to make a tp and sl before the limit if you have the limit on cancel box checked.

(also bybit claims to have 24 hour support which bitmex doesn't)...

That's just the bitcoin transaction fee. Same as if you were to send btc to anyone. Bybit doesn't charge a fee
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'm sure I paid 0.0005 to withdraw btc on that site so you might want to amend that if its your site.

I'd like bybit to at least get ltc too as 9ne of the trade pairs...

It's quite a nice site to use on mobile compared to bitmex as bitmex is really not optimised for mobile...
But the issues most people. Have with bybit is that it's very new and might not have as good security/might exit scam still. I don't think the overload error and lack of scam wicks (but I thought bitmex was based on an average anyway?) is enough of an issue for trading especially if you set your take profits and stop losses an sypur limit order all at once and don't rely on the market. You should be able to make a tp and sl before the limit if you have the limit on cancel box checked.

(also bybit claims to have 24 hour support which bitmex doesn't)...
Bitmex was my main platform for margin trading for years but 4 months ago I was fed up with the overloads and decided to give Bybit a try. Haven't gone back since and moved all my margin funds over.

I think it's by far the best option these days so I wrote a review to give people some thoughts on the platform so they can make a decision about trying it out.

Full review here: https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/bybit-review
Pages:
Jump to: