Pages:
Author

Topic: Bye - page 3. (Read 27425 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 255
March 07, 2019, 10:45:30 AM
I'm also waiting for my retirement of 0.125 btc and that admin is connected today and does not respond

What is your BitGame nickname?
March 06, 2019, 03:19:21 AM
I'm also waiting for my retirement of 0.125 btc and that admin is connected today and does not respond

What is your nickname on Bitgame?
February 24, 2019, 05:26:15 PM
Bitgame username: Marceline

Discord username: Rina

thanks

15 Free Spins was added to Narcos Slot.
February 24, 2019, 04:29:30 PM
Bitgame username: fatmin

Discord username: RickySpanish

February 24, 2019, 10:31:09 AM
Bitgame username : Furmagesty

Discord : furlicious#8295

Thank u very much for the giveaway!  I have been looking for to your free giveaways each time i log into the forum tho. Lol! I mean who doesnt like free stuffs? Hehe. But dont get me wrong there. Im a regular depositor at ur site, clearly from my stats Smiley

February 24, 2019, 06:06:55 AM
Username recattak
Please freespins for narcos
Discord Username recattak

You already received 15 Free Spins. Aren't you ashamed of to beg again free spins?
February 23, 2019, 05:28:43 PM
discord= AquaPanda#0582

bitgame= fatsmcgee

February 23, 2019, 10:42:09 AM
staksortiz

February 23, 2019, 06:14:49 AM
Thereprobate on discord and bitgame.online

February 23, 2019, 06:13:13 AM
Hello again!  How are you?  Think I need to login and try my luck again... its been too long and I enjoy your website and unique games:)

bitgame.online username: SimplyRouge2
discord nickname: SammyA123

Thanks so much!

February 23, 2019, 06:11:35 AM
username: ivopokera
Thanks

February 22, 2019, 01:50:08 PM
Discord and bitgame name Speakeasy

15 Free Spins was added to Book Of Egypt Slot.
February 22, 2019, 01:11:37 PM
bitgame.online username: cumacoff
discord nickname: samramy

February 22, 2019, 12:48:26 PM
discord nickname: Krype89

bitgame.online username: KilLaHpr0

15 Free Spins was added to Spartans Slot.
February 22, 2019, 10:16:35 AM
Bitgame Username recattak
15 freespins please
Discord Username recattak
reddit Username recattak82

15 Free Spins was added to Book Of Egypt Slot.
February 22, 2019, 08:32:43 AM
just a question why did you remove the faucet frrom your website since quite a while... thats disappointing

We removed faucet for a long time and since that time the number of users who have made a deposit increased significantly.
Instead of begging faucet better to find a job. Cheesy

lmao i am not even begging. it was a simple question wanting to know just why... and i know its been removed long time. i havent complained since... so i am defenately not begging for it lol. that was not even 1000 satoshi anyway so ... common^^^begging ? for what haha

Could you provide your nickname on BitGame?
sure,
of course i can! username:KilLaHpr0
we had quite few email contact too. 1a service,support. always been very happy with  you & your site. so i defenately have not need to complain about that faucet  removing.
really was just wanted to know if any & was sneeking through the forums so i thought i gonna ask (:

i hope i can deposit some by the end of the friday or the end of week again. i love dice, hi lo & let it ride game Smiley) really want so badly to play again

I see that you just have to earn 363 League Points to move to a new league - Silver League. Feel free to make a deposit and let you get lucky Wink

yes exactly :p was disappointed i didnt make it up the silver league with the last coins i had^^ i have quite few different currencys with some amounts left.. just to low for a bet haha.
defenately will level up with the next deposit

I will give you 15 Free Spins if you upvote and comment our post on reddit. Thank you in advance.
Post - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinGambling/comments/arwz9p/big_win_from_our_user_dariomir90_021_btc_in_profit/

Please, do not post messages about giveaway in our main topic.
15 Free Spins was added to Spartans Slot.
February 22, 2019, 06:10:38 AM
just a question why did you remove the faucet frrom your website since quite a while... thats disappointing

We removed faucet for a long time and since that time the number of users who have made a deposit increased significantly.

lmao i am not even begging. it was a simple question wanting to know just why... and i know its been removed long time. i havent complained since... so i am defenately not begging for it lol. that was not even 1000 satoshi anyway so ... common^^^begging ? for what haha

sure,
we had quite few email contact too. 1a service,support. always been very happy with  you & your site. so i defenately have not need to complain about that faucet  removing.
really was just wanted to know if any & was sneeking through the forums so i thought i gonna ask (:

i hope i can deposit some by the end of the friday or the end of week again. i love dice, hi lo & let it ride game Smiley) really want so badly to play again

I see that you just have to earn 363 League Points to move to a new league - Silver League. Feel free to make a deposit and let you get lucky Wink

yes exactly :p was disappointed i didnt make it up the silver league with the last coins i had^^ i have quite few different currencys with some amounts left.. just to low for a bet haha.
defenately will level up with the next deposit

I will give you 15 Free Spins if you upvote and comment our post on reddit. Thank you in advance.
Post - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinGambling/comments/arwz9p/big_win_from_our_user_dariomir90_021_btc_in_profit/
February 21, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

sure,

February 21, 2019, 05:31:27 AM

February 21, 2019, 05:22:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: