Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytecoin BCN) - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 02:56:18 AM
Its not a shit coin, but the circulating supply is higher than Dogecoin so I wouldn't expect too much of an increase in value in the short/mid term..
Its also a little overpriced at the moment so I wouldn't get too deep in right now unless its something you love and want to hold for the long term..

This is its supply- 184,470,000,000 too big. As you say it is not a shit coin. but long long term investment.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 02:50:41 AM
One of my friends has purchased 100K BCN. But some people say BCN is a shitcoin and stay away from it.
Is it really a SHITCOIN that we should not waste money on it? How you see that particular coin?
Well I Think It  A Decent Coin
Since The Technology Are Same As Monero
And Actually Monero Is Copying Bytecoin Technology(Cryptonote)
December 30, 2017, 02:47:40 AM
Probably not. Small community, small developer group, old technology. But nobody knows. Grin

I will stay away from that coin. please.............. Grin Grin
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 02:43:51 AM
Its not a shit coin, but the circulating supply is higher than Dogecoin so I wouldn't expect too much of an increase in value in the short/mid term..
Its also a little overpriced at the moment so I wouldn't get too deep in right now unless its something you love and want to hold for the long term..
December 30, 2017, 02:38:30 AM
Bytecoin dev reminds me of some extremely smart guy in his moms basement. I can't tell whether the project is dead or he's going to emerge from the darkness with a coin that will usurp monero. I hold some bytecoin but probably will not buy more.

[[I hold some bytecoin but probably will not buy more.]] This means you surely doubt about this coin.   Cheesy
did you notice its supply ? I guess it got the largest coin supply in the market which means not a good sign when it comes the rewards.
December 30, 2017, 02:31:23 AM
In my opinion it's not a crap coin, but it is overvalued compared to other cryptos like Waves.

And I didn't like the name of the coin since I heard it first time 2014. It's just too obvious Bitcoin -> Bytecoin.

Oh yeah Same here.. Name sounds not good to me either at the first place.. Grin It has a huge supply. Thats a major concern of mine on this coin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 02:29:46 AM
Probably not. Small community, small developer group, old technology. But nobody knows. Grin
December 30, 2017, 02:15:49 AM
In my opinion it's not a crap coin, but it is overvalued compared to other cryptos like Waves.

And I didn't like the name of the coin since I heard it first time 2014. It's just too obvious Bitcoin -> Bytecoin.

What do you think? i mean final conclusion? does it has a journey in future?
December 30, 2017, 02:05:26 AM
I have a friend who also bought Bytecoin, which can't be a scam, but I researched it in detail, and I don't think it's a good project.

To me. the coin supply is too large. even though it gonna rise, it will take ages to rise. However I can see price has started to move up in last few weeks. Another privacy coin still has not get any attention. I have no idea about its future. That's I open the thread here..
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 02:01:47 AM
I have a friend who also bought Bytecoin, which can't be a scam, but I researched it in detail, and I don't think it's a good project.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 7
December 30, 2017, 01:58:52 AM
Bytecoin dev reminds me of some extremely smart guy in his moms basement. I can't tell whether the project is dead or he's going to emerge from the darkness with a coin that will usurp monero. I hold some bytecoin but probably will not buy more.
December 30, 2017, 01:54:57 AM
One of my friends has purchased 100K BCN. But some people say BCN is a shitcoin and stay away from it.
Is it really a SHITCOIN that we should not waste money on it? How you see that particular coin?
Pages:
Jump to: