Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytom (BTM) - page 2. (Read 388 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 21, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
Bytom has a pretty good volume but a small community I guess.
I thought this one will have a chance to get listed in Binance for free but the last round of community coin was dominated by PundiX.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
i thnk this is a promising project. But i need to check again for safe. Sometimes care is important.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 03:59:29 AM
Zeniex Exchange invites Bytom community to trade BTM with us on BTC and ETH markets

https://i.imgur.com/bTZHB1T.png
Zeniex exchange: https://www.zeniex.com
More about Zeniex and the latest news and updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39111069

Zeniex - Promoting sound crypto investment environment
Activity: 290
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
it's the best chance to buy bytom right now.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Bytom Weekly News(June 8th, 2018)

June 2nd, Bytom COO Qu Zhaoxiang was invited to attend “Link the future , Pie” Meetup. Qu gave a share of “one camera one vote” on the meetup.

Bytom will support multiple byteassets blockchainization and he mentioned that Bytom would combine AI with blockchain technology to release AI-ASIC friendly algorithm. By making full use of embedded devices, such as AI acceleration chip in security camera, a consensus mechanism of ‘one camera one vote’ will be realized in the future, so as to achieve node decentralization. At the same time, more powerful consensus will be formed in the future while Bytom community is in the steady progress of global construction.

In the same day, Qu was honored to be invited to Segmentfault Blockchain Hackathon as special judge.The Hackathon The competition with block chain as the theme, team can develop blockchain application based on blockchain technology and mature development platform , also can develop the innovative application and product of ecological service to block chain . Increasingly active and open, China’s Internet technology community should enhance understanding and communication with the latest technology between homeland and overseas area, make the first-class project developers and related project to get more attention.

June 6th, Bytom founder and CEO Duan Xinxing was honored to be invited to 2018 Global Blockchain Leaders Summit in Hangzhou Cloud Town and gave a “what drives innovation and prosperity of blockchain industry”. Duan mentioned, The innovation and prosperity of blockchain industry cannot be separated from three pillars: motivation, openness and inclusiveness. If an industry is to prosper, it must maintain sufficient respect for its creators and devotees, and give enough “rewards” to innovators. For blockchain, trust is built on the basis of open and transparent principles and open source is a blockchain industry consensus. Open, fair and transparent participation is also the innovation source of the whole industry; Inclusiveness is also one of the pillars for the prosperity and innovation of the blockchain industry. It has its own unique ecology and strong inclusiveness.

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-news-june-8th-2018-d720c4e3e4a8
April 04, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
http://news.8btc.com/bytom-cto-lang-yu-blockchain-has-immense-impact-on-ai-edge-computing

woo, that's to say Bytom miner will be available on Bitmain?
Activity: 50
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
Bytom is a great bet. One thing I would change about their presentation (maybe it's just me?) – The logo. I think that negative space (i.e. the space surrounding the object in their logo) looks like… Well, you know what
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 29, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
I just checked it out on coinmarketcap , it has the rank 31 ! not bad at all and price is increasing even when every coin is falling!
I'm going to check it out.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
I never heard about it. But, if you think this is a best for you, you can do it. But, before the get token you should to research fully about Bytom, because it maybe scam.
March 28, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

[/quote]

As the years have gone by, it is sad to see how the internet has transformed from being a completely decentralised medium, to one that is now governed by the whims and fancies of an elite few. Today corporations like Google, Facebook, basically manipulate the way information is fed to their customers, thereby influencing the way the masses think. This is not only dangerous, but also against the basic tenets of a free society.

In response to this, many crypto products are now offering users with the possibility to change the way information is circulated on the web. Through the use of a decentralized model, many platforms are now making it easier for the sharing of data, in a completely free and unregulated manner.

***ABOUT BYTOM

Bytom has been described on the internet as being an “intermediary link” that brings together generalized blockchains with specialized blockchains. Since there have been no effective blockchain protocols in the past for this purpose, Bytom aims to help change all of this, and deliver a platform that is able to aid in the exchanging diversified digital assets.

[/quote]

Big thanks to you for providing above information.
I do visit their official site and I'm not a technical person, so I'm positive about their ideas such as 'transfer assets'.
I'm positive about its future.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
I read some information about Bytom recently and found its idea is good. So I begin to invest on it.
Now all coins are dropping but Bytom is kinda stable, which make me more confident about its future.

Do you think it's deserved to make more invest on it?

As the years have gone by, it is sad to see how the internet has transformed from being a completely decentralised medium, to one that is now governed by the whims and fancies of an elite few. Today corporations like Google, Facebook, basically manipulate the way information is fed to their customers, thereby influencing the way the masses think. This is not only dangerous, but also against the basic tenets of a free society.

In response to this, many crypto products are now offering users with the possibility to change the way information is circulated on the web. Through the use of a decentralized model, many platforms are now making it easier for the sharing of data, in a completely free and unregulated manner.

***ABOUT BYTOM

Bytom has been described on the internet as being an “intermediary link” that brings together generalized blockchains with specialized blockchains. Since there have been no effective blockchain protocols in the past for this purpose, Bytom aims to help change all of this, and deliver a platform that is able to aid in the exchanging diversified digital assets.

In more specific terms, we can see that Bytom is designed to be the ‘public blockchain’, and deal especially in issues related to asset management.

Some of the key issues that Bytom addresses include:

+ What kind of blockchain is needed to carry digital assets?
     + How to establish the mapping relationship between physical and digital assets
     + Resolution of compliance issues.
     + How to bridge the gap between the physical and digital worlds to promote effective flow of assets on-chain and off-chain.

***WHAT IS BYTOM OFFERING?

The core aim of this platform is to deliver a “bridge” that connects the digital with the physical world. This is done through the production of a decentralized network where various digital and physical assets can be registered and exchanged.

According to the company’s official website, the goal of Bytom is to create the world’s “largest dedicated public blockchain platform, connecting various asset classes to the blockchain, enhancing the liquidity, security, and value of these assets.”

***BYTOM FEATURES

(i) Good Compatibility:

This platform has been designed to work in unison with the UTXO model. As a result of this, Bytom consists of three layers:

data transaction and transmission layer,
contract layer
asset interaction layer.
(ii) Multi Currency Support:

Through the use of a “general address format”, the native wallet that is provided to customers is able to provide support for a wide range of currencies.

Lastly, users have the ability to control their wallet for all assets by saving one master private key.

***BYTOM TOKEN DETAILS

The native Bytom Coin will be used to govern all transactions that happen within the network. The currency has been abbreviated to BTM.

In all, there will be a total of 2.1 billion tokens that will be open for purchase during the distribution phase. In terms of the allocation of this currency, the company has used the following distribution model:

Private Equity Investors 7%
ICO Distribution 30%
Reserved for Bytom Foundation 20%
Business Development 10%
Mining 33%

I hope that some information above will be useful for you. Good luck!!! Smiley
March 27, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
I'm shocked that there's no body here interested in Bytom.
It's keeping rising today. Grin
March 27, 2018, 04:25:09 AM
I read some information about Bytom recently and found its idea is good. So I begin to invest on it.
Now all coins are dropping but Bytom is kinda stable, which make me more confident about its future.

Do you think it's deserved to make more invest on it?
Pages:
Jump to: