Pages:
Author

Topic: ......C...... - page 14. (Read 118461 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:31:06 PM
But double check where you guys are putting your money.

I have the strange feeling that this might be exactly the point they wanted to show... Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
December 14, 2017, 01:37:34 PM
Don't get me wrong but people nowadays don't even bother to check the infos about projects before putting money on it. I hope C can fulfill the promise of payint 15 Bitcoins in bounty ($247,500), but so far I haven't seen they rising not even half of this amount on their "ICO" or whatever it is. 2 days and we should see the first payments for this campaign, let's see if I am wrong. But double check where you guys are putting your money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 14, 2017, 01:21:03 PM
If I want invest what I need to do? Just sent BTC or ETH on address and that's it?
Nobody can guarantee me that I'm safe

Let me tell you when we are all 100% safe my friend:

Exactly here :

December 14, 2017, 01:15:38 PM
Is this really legit and worth to invest?

December 14, 2017, 01:03:18 PM
Yesterday I said the dubious thing and now I honestly want to say that C is a different art from ICO.
Hopefully this works and the project is successful.  Grin

What did you write? 🤭🤫🤐
I say that this project is weird, but you answer it intelligently.
I just watched.
good luck C

Well, most people are still suspicious about the project even then we just have one day to find it out what exactly is going to happen. But I just calculate here since one week if Ehrhc is going to pay me 0.1 btc or 0.2 btc, because everytime I make advertisement in my twitter account, I get so many curious people liked, retweet the Project "C"    Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 12:53:06 PM
Yesterday I said the dubious thing and now I honestly want to say that C is a different art from ICO.

What did you write? 🤭🤫🤐
I say that this project is weird, but you answer it intelligently.
I just watched.
good luck C
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

What did you write? 🤭🤫🤐
Activity: 154
December 14, 2017, 12:34:46 PM
If I want invest what I need to do? Just sent BTC or ETH on address and that's it?

You are safe! Your guarantee is your steal 🏀s

Wether I am really smart guy or totally retarded, I just send some funds to the Adress.
Let's see C what happens... Grin

What will happen? You will wake up on Jan 31st 2018 with a big 😃 on your face! Then you will have 🎉🎉🎉 Then 🤔 finally you will have this 😂🙏🤣🙃🤪🤯🤩😎🤓

Welcome to C
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 12:33:48 PM
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 11:52:40 AM
Wether I am really smart guy or totally retarded, I just send some funds to the Adress.
Let's see C what happens... Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 10:47:34 AM
I think this project has a bright future. this project has just opened but many participants have participated in this project bounty campaign. This shows that the project is well liked by many people. Good luck
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
December 14, 2017, 10:38:23 AM
Activity: 232
December 14, 2017, 10:31:03 AM

Your question eill be answered clearly tommorow. So stay tuned of the ANN.
December 14, 2017, 10:29:46 AM
Woooww.. I just saw the update regarding 12slides of project C!  I am starting to imagine the contents of those slides. Must be really big. Is that still partial manager? Really am curious to know the whole of this project. Can't wait for tommorow.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:28:57 AM
December 14, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
I have always been excited to open this thread because i don't want to miss out updates you put in here manager. I never saw such a clever idea in marketing your project. People not curious enough and not brave and risky enough won't take and grab the opportunity you have opened. Good thing i have been updated to your works and is really convince with your words. Tommorow is the big day. Let's see exciting things to happen!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 09:41:11 AM
The promise of future preferences is a very cool motivation for investors  Grin Grin..
The time can't stopped. Tomorrow I'm waiting to hear the ringing of treasured coins in my wallet)))
Good luck))
I'll certainly keep a close eye on it. It will be fun in either way.
I wish Ehrhc would surprise me by giving away a bounty he promised.
Activity: 1022
December 14, 2017, 08:51:25 AM
The promise of future preferences is a very cool motivation for investors  Grin Grin..
The time can't stopped. Tomorrow I'm waiting to hear the ringing of treasured coins in my wallet)))
Good luck))
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:43:29 AM
If I remember it correctly, tomorrow is a big day for C.
Let us hold our breath and wait.
you have a really goodpoint there, the campaign is really good and interesting i see that. it is so thrilling and in the mean time if this program succeed i am glad to be part of this wonderful project Smiley tomorrow is a very big day to all.
Activity: 176
December 14, 2017, 08:41:26 AM
At first I was confused with the thread because it is very simple and not much information given but after I dig the information it turns out this project is very unique and quite interesting. higher than the lower ETH of BTC certainly many people who see and read thread like this. but it's a really brilliant idea that really catches the attention of many people. hopefully this project will work.

It is working! Testing is going as smooth as we are expecting!

Rule 5 % in marketing.
If the group of the people approves one idea, and that does not coincide with opinion others, and them only 5 %, in the result this idea becomes main for the majority.
Our sceptics posts nobody reads here . But in social networks about "C" already speak many people . Curiosity - here my motivation to provide a support for this project.Although, maybe later,in the end we can get "The New dress of the King "
"Men han har jo ikke noget paa"(Danish) Grin Grin Grin

Hmm! So 110,000+ Curious investors aren't been scammed by us? OMG OMG OMG! WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS? OMG OMG OMG! Grin Grin Grin

Tomorrow (Dec 15th) you will find how we will jump C, from this amazing forums, the outstanding support, plus the warmest welcome we got to mainstream with ..Shhh.

We do feel so sorry for the people who are just waiting for social proof to invest!

there are so many people here saying that this campaign are just a scam. just wait until this campaign proves that project C is one of the most successful campaign in this thread section. the program is really don't you all realize that.
Pages:
Jump to: