Pages:
Author

Topic: C-7 back!? >>> www.c-7.biz - page 2. (Read 2933 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 10, 2015, 02:55:46 AM
did anybody read what i posted?

you have to create a new account (with the same credentials) you used with your old one (in this case your email). then deposit 10% of what you initially invested on the old site. and they will credit you with the amount they owe you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 10, 2015, 02:53:23 AM
1. they always provided a new deposit address for your deposits, these guys are asking you to deposit into a single wallet.
Huh.. great he's back for scam and make new Ponzis

Single wallet is probably scam.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
August 10, 2015, 02:52:32 AM
So I used my old password and (user name) Your login or password or turing image code is wrong. Please check this information.
Recover your Password
Type your username or e-mail:              
No accounts found
August 10, 2015, 02:16:44 AM
probably not the original C-7 team anyway. These guys are just trying to extort some funds....

I will find out though...

here's why im sus

1. they always provided a new deposit address for your deposits, these guys are asking you to deposit into a single wallet.
2. As a significant investor in the former site , I did not receive an email saying they were back. Surely if its the same people they would send me an email.Huh?
3. The new investment plans advertised have much greater returns than the original C-7....  3% is the new smallest investment plan. C-7 (original) did not have such high returns.

Stay away!!!!!

1. in hyips, temporary deposit addresses are used for the system to categorize the user's deposit to the correct investment plan in the system's database.  In this case the pm and bitcoin deposit address are only used for the purpose of members from the old site to recover their investment from the previous site. (i have done this tonight, and depo'd 40$ to the bitcoin address and they funded my account with 1,820$ Smiley )

2. Nothing says they have to send any email. however before their old site disappeared they did send a last email indicating they'd be refunding.
refer to my thread about this > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-7cc-scammed-1142968

3. Wrong, the plans on the old site were the same actually and there were a few more plans then this new site has actually. the old site had 11%/daily, 7,8,9 % daily plans as well as the 3%. they also had 300%, and if i recall there was another with 1200%. So idk where you got your info that this site is having greater returns.

here's screenshots from my c-7 account on the new site....

http://imgur.com/a/4Chz7#0

I'm also doing a test withdrawal...to see if they payout legit

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
August 09, 2015, 10:24:42 PM
probably not the original C-7 team anyway. These guys are just trying to extort some funds....

I will find out though...

here's why im sus

2. As a significant investor in the former site , I did not receive an email saying they were back. Surely if its the same people they would send me an email.Huh?
3. The new investment plans advertised have much greater returns than the original C-7....  3% is the new smallest investment plan. C-7 (original) did not have such high returns.

Stay away!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 09, 2015, 10:16:52 PM
It's a scam side??

Probably , do not invest there cuz they will just take away your btc
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 09, 2015, 10:13:27 PM
It's a scam side??
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 09, 2015, 09:48:42 PM
hey guys look at this are they back?!

www.c-7.biz

I think so , maybe they're back to scam again  Grin
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
August 09, 2015, 09:07:59 PM
hey guys is look at this are they back?!

www.c-7.biz

it would end up being a scam in few days.
August 09, 2015, 08:46:21 PM
hey guys look at this are they back?!

www.c-7.biz
Pages:
Jump to: