Pages:
Author

Topic: C | 7 BTC ...Dec 15th - 30st [Bounty Thread] - page 2. (Read 15583 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If the payments on the phase 1 is delayed then your team should make sure that they could pay those both phase 1 and phase 2 participants in the date you've announced. I'm willing to wait but please do something to make your team looks like a less scam team. The purpose of my reply is not to delay or annoy you so please don't list my name in your so-called "list of the people that blah blah blah us". I trust you since the day I joined but what you did on the promised date of payment make us disappointed. Of course we expect that you are already prepared to make the payments before December 16 2017. Please this time on the 2nd phase release the payments for those who joined the 1st phase who are still waiting until today. Wish you luck on your project Mr.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am sure if the project will provide real evidence by providing certainty and clarity on the participants with the latest updates regarding the latest spreadsheets so as to make everybody be quiet and happy. I hope this project will be smooth with its goal of ico at its best this time of year. I support this project with a team of professional cooperation and responsibility

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

Has removed the signature. What a second part of the bounty can be, if not paid for the first. I took off immediately the signature as the payment was delayed, several times the date of payments was postponed. It is clear that no one will pay. Surprised by people who still go to the bounty. Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Join Form:  [Signature campaign]
Bitcointalk username: hacker1001101001
Account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hacker1001101001-1021758
Starting post Count: 169
Date of Join:  16 December 2017
Bitcoin address: 16yzPYKV6ZsLdPMPYQBNbtKtS2qwc1kaUE
ETH address: 0x15ba9083b4c96421827ae85d7a7d211f5862fcde

Edit:

12/16/17: Post Count: 172
12/17/17: Post Count: 172
12/18/17: Post Count: 175
12/19/17: Post Count: 178
12/20/17: Post Count: 178
12/21/17: Post Count: 180
12/22/17: Post Count: 185
12/23/17: Post Count: 185
12/24/17: Post Count :
12/25/17: Post Count :
12/26/17: Post Count :  
12/27/17: Post Count :
12/28/17: Post Count :
12/29/17: Post Count :
12/30/17: Post Count :

Sir, I have updated my ETH address. If needed at the time of payment
ETH address: 0x15ba9083b4c96421827ae85d7a7d211f5862fcde
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I thought everyone had already left the project C. But the manager does not calm down
I still participate in the C project. There is nothing saying scam bounty manager. I trust him and I still participate in the project to the end of the project
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I thought everyone had already left the project C. But the manager does not calm down
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Dec 23 11 AM: We are no longer accepting new participants beside Viral campaign participants. Anyone updating below this reply to join any other campaign is disqualify...If you joined already keep updating your original first post.

Im newbie on here. I can join campaign twitter  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
Dec 23 11 AM: We are no longer accepting new participants beside Viral campaign participants. Anyone updating below this reply to join any other campaign is disqualify...If you joined already keep updating your original first post.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What a waste of time and y effort, I would have made 1000 dollars on another signature. I will not be fooled again on this platform. I will trust MPREP always.

Then why didn't you. As a 'Member' you were only going to get 0.0050 BTC / week  on this sig campagin.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
What a waste of time and y effort, I would have made 1000 dollars on another signature. I will not be fooled again on this platform. I will trust MPREP always.
Had to drop the C signature to,the opp has nothing to offer.
Did you say 1000usd?? What project is that??
Am interested in that kind of a project too,this days that we have lots of scam project coming up daily,to get good project for bounty and investment reuire due diligence
Activity: 378
Did you say 1000usd?? What project is that??
Activity: 154
This project C turned out to be a scum. Do not waste your time on this fake project. Try to find a good real campaign
Activity: 336
This project deceives its participants. They did not make payments to my friend and none of the participants. Do not be deceived.
Activity: 123
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
i have thrown in the towel.

have to draw the line somewhere. what a waste of time and effort Sad Angry
Activity: 378
THIS IS SCAM ...... NO ONE WILL GET PAID... THE MANAGER IS RELAXING AT HOME LAUGHING AT THE STUPIDITY OF LEGENDARY MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS PROJECT...
MYSTERIOUS C INDEED MYSTERIOUS 15BITCOIN TO BE SHARED.. MAYBE NEXT TIME .... YOU SHOULD TRUST MPREP MORE
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
That guy could sell us the bridge. I’ve seen them for 2 more days and when I saw that rates, I thought that we should stay away. They were saying that the first payment was at 16th of December. I've checked the topics and I couldn't see any prove about the payment. If they made, I would surprise. But the interesting thing is, how did everybody attack to it? Their website is not good, subject is not good, award amounts are not sensible. If they will make the payment, I will describe that, it is just for earning the trust and swindle the people. If such a visionless project able to get invest by giving the feeling that it is only mysterious, then let's make a website, write stupid things like this in hundreds of domains. We can say that we are investing on some things. I'm really surprised if they distribute prizes.

iam watching this from the start. everyone keep whising to get paid without using their brain to make sure they will get paid
even the OP cant pay to make better signature design. how can you think that he can pay all of this?  
and there is no proof or anything even some wallet address which can pay 15 BTC for bounty participant
but everyone keep coming even legendary, hero, senior, full member is getting played by OP Grin Grin
because of them is never actually read and less contribution for the forum. they are coming for money without thinking or reading more
this will be very nice thing to see what happend when they realize they will not get the money as promised
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
I am changing my signature. I m from hear always problem day by day .
Activity: 224
That guy could sell us the bridge. I’ve seen them for 2 more days and when I saw that rates, I thought that we should stay away. They were saying that the first payment was at 16th of December. I've checked the topics and I couldn't see any prove about the payment. If they made, I would surprise. But the interesting thing is, how did everybody attack to it? Their website is not good, subject is not good, award amounts are not sensible. If they will make the payment, I will describe that, it is just for earning the trust and swindle the people. If such a visionless project able to get invest by giving the feeling that it is only mysterious, then let's make a website, write stupid things like this in hundreds of domains. We can say that we are investing on some things. I'm really surprised if they distribute prizes.
Pages:
Jump to: