Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX staff is stolen coin thief, hope everyone to pay attention to - page 3. (Read 4083 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
was it c-cex which is run by the solidcoin dev who sold shares of his exchange?
or did i just onfuse them with another one?

if thats the case i am only suprised it took that long...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Report a ticket and tell us progress
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
My account: [email protected] in November 13, 2014 about 17:00 is deleted or cancelled. C-CEX (Beijing time), the market value of the coins have 1.2BTC account. C-CEX staff is stolen coin thief.. I hope you pay attention to the C-CEX exchange.C-CEX staff is stolen coin thief, hope everyone to pay attention to Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ccex-are-thieves-get-your-funds-out-asap-im-not-kidding-856248

hmm... the second complaint this month.
whats up with them?

i dont use them but i thought they where established and honest?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
He is my friend, I saw he landed C-CEX, all coins are gone, transaction records a blank, why would this happen? ? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
My account: [email protected] in November 13, 2014 about 17:00 is deleted or cancelled. C-CEX (Beijing time), the market value of the coins have 1.2BTC account. C-CEX staff is stolen coin thief.. I hope you pay attention to the C-CEX exchange.C-CEX staff is stolen coin thief, hope everyone to pay attention to Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: