Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 189. (Read 254629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We have chat bot now! Type !help to see what he can do now. We welcome your suggestions about more commands for our bot.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
RhinoCoin update:

Volume (24h):465BTC
24 Change:66.69 %
Market Cap:695BTC
Total Supply:23,100,183 RHC

Plz add rhinocoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
C-cex. Page in mobile do not looks good. I hate pinching a page zoom in.

We will have mobile optimized web version. I'm not telling about current version on mobile.
Most of website exchanges that i use does not support responsive design, but i am familiar with the desktop version (for mobile), if you can optimize it for mobile phones then this would be perfect.
legendary

We will have mobile optimized web version. I'm not telling about current version on mobile.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The market overview tab is nice when switching coins, but it looks terrible on your mobile.
C-CEX are you planning to make your exchange more user friendly for mobile phones?

Yes, mobile version and new graphs are next in our roadmap.
What about an android app ? Android app will attract more traders to this exchange .

As for now app has no sense because mobile browser version will do very good.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

My biggest problem with c-cex is that they delist coins so quickly. Whether trading is happening or not I don't think you should delist coins. Take some responsibility for coins not having trading volume on c-cex. Have you ever thought it is c-cex's problem that a coin doesn't get any volume on c-cex?

If you become more loyal to cryptocoins and list/service them for 5 year terms I could see c-cex becoming the biggest exchange.

If c-cex continues their delisting policy, c-cex will just remain in their current grouping of garbage exchanges with BITTREX/DELISTREX/SHITTREX where stupid people trade shit coins.

Try to be more professional about things. No professional investment firm wants to buy a coin on c-cex if you can't give a 90% guarantee they will be able to sell it on c-cex in 5 years. Become a professional trading exchange where professionals trade cryptocoins and blockchain technology.

c-cex has some huge potential to help everyone including themselves immensely. It's too bad they can't see the potential and end up just imitating other bad exchanges.

good call, coins should be left there for longer. it also irritates me
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

My biggest problem with c-cex is that they delist coins so quickly. Whether trading is happening or not I don't think you should delist coins. Take some responsibility for coins not having trading volume on c-cex. Have you ever thought it is c-cex's problem that a coin doesn't get any volume on c-cex?

If you become more loyal to cryptocoins and list/service them for 5 year terms I could see c-cex becoming the biggest exchange.

If c-cex continues their delisting policy, c-cex will just remain in their current grouping of garbage exchanges with BITTREX/DELISTREX/SHITTREX where stupid people trade shit coins.

Try to be more professional about things. No professional investment firm wants to buy a coin on c-cex if you can't give a 90% guarantee they will be able to sell it on c-cex in 5 years. Become a professional trading exchange where professionals trade cryptocoins and blockchain technology.

c-cex has some huge potential to help everyone including themselves immensely. It's too bad they can't see the potential and end up just imitating other bad exchanges.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I tried this exchange this week for the first time and it is really trustworthy. did not face any problems with deposit or withdraw.
legendary
The market overview tab is nice when switching coins, but it looks terrible on your mobile.
C-CEX are you planning to make your exchange more user friendly for mobile phones?

What about an android app ? Android app will attract more traders to this exchange .

As for now app has no sense because mobile browser version will do very good.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
This is the exchanne I've been using! It is great to exchange unknown altcoins
Activity: 868

legendary

Activity: 994
I accidentlly removed the left bar with all coins, how can i restore this?
Click "Markets overview"

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Pls add RhinoCoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rhinocoin-rhc-launched-on-jul5-2015trade-on-yuanbao-from-china-well-go-on-1307967

Launched on: Jul.5, 2015
Contact Us:[email protected]
QQ group:128477107

Exchange:
      1、Yuanbao :https://yuanbaohui.com/trade/rhc2cny
      2、1szb :https://1szb.com/market.html?symbol=15
      3、Zhonggu :http://www.zhgtrade.com/market.html?symbol=6

Volume (24h):56BTC
Total Supply:23,099,551 RHC
Market Cap: 425BTC
Activity: 486
Technician
Click "Markets overview"
Activity: 406
I just saw the site adjustments and it's actually real nice.

Did not now such small adjustments could be so refreshing.

On a sidenote
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
PayPal option available for USD withdrawals!

That's amazing. Its working now? If so Im ready to try it.

I'll give it a try too. That's really a very good withdrawal option for most people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Is there any bot trading that integrated with c-cex??

Except for C.A.T bot trading.

I have quatloo trader bot, but it's not integrated with c-cex.
Activity: 420
I like the changes but your site still looks like it came from 1980.
Will there come real improvements or is this all?

Thanks for your opinion. Next upcoming improvement is new graph.

I really waiting for this update because currently graph do not looks nice and do not provide enough information to user .

I'm fan of plonix their graphs are superb.

Yeah the graphs should have been updated a long time ago.
Also the site, it looks not reliable.

Most of the time i got my altcoins on polo or bittrex. The only reason i consider c-cex is because they lowered withdrawal fees.

I am happy c-cex is doing this improvements. Some exchanges keep it the same all together.
At least c-cex is doing something for their users, and yes i am  happy about that.
Activity: 476
I like the changes but your site still looks like it came from 1980.
Will there come real improvements or is this all?

Thanks for your opinion. Next upcoming improvement is new graph.

I really waiting for this update because currently graph do not looks nice and do not provide enough information to user .

I'm fan of plonix their graphs are superb.

Yeah the graphs should have been updated a long time ago.
Also the site, it looks not reliable.

Most of the time i got my altcoins on polo or bittrex. The only reason i consider c-cex is because they lowered withdrawal fees.
Jump to: