Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 200. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 500
I did additional research and found out that there is 70% of investors never play on market and sell any CLT coin. Only about 30% of investors made sells of CLT purchased from dev. So I have to go option 2 - it will cover fair way most of investors.

great !!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
I did additional research and found out that there is 70% of investors never play on market and sell any CLT coin. Only about 30% of investors made sells of CLT purchased from dev. So I have to go option 2 - it will cover fair way most of investors.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I hope today.. Cheesy .. I don't want to see this coin anymore..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Option 2

When will the refund process start?
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
legendary
Activity: 1029
"2. Some of investors never sold their coins and did not play on market. So we can do direct refunds for them at the price they purchased CLT. For all other investors who did sells after ICO we will offer average buy wall from what is left after direct refunds." !!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
I also think option 1 and well done for being fair, and also checking the status of the coin, and realising it hasn't produced what it promised.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Option 1. Don't make it complicated. Thanks.
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
CLT dev deleted all discussion from his thread so I have to post it here again.

As there was information revealed in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleverbot-let-this-serve-as-a-warning-to-scammers-thinking-of-contracting-me-1189767 that dev was not even ready or started to develop promised functionality - we have to issue full refunds. As there was 2 stages for ICO price (400 and 500 sat) - some investors bought at 400 and some at 500.

I have 2 options:

1. Put an average price buy wall according on total amount of BTC gained and CLT sold.
2. Some of investors never sold their coins and did not play on market. So we can do direct refunds for them at the price they purchased CLT. For all other investors who did sells after ICO we will offer average buy wall from what is left after direct refunds.

I need good advise from community. Maybe someone can offer better option? I want to refund all investors asap and I will not delay it because of long debates. I will take decision shortly.

To prevent speculation because of refunds I also had to temporary remove coin from trading and balances. But all balances are stored and safe.

Sincerely, Yuriy.
Yes! I received 20 msgs in PM stating that all my posts were deleted from CLT thread. What a SCAMMER he is. Thanks God it didn't work out for him.
Activity: 476
The big fish
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

As there was information revealed in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleverbot-let-this-serve-as-a-warning-to-scammers-thinking-of-contracting-me-1189767 that dev was not even ready or started to develop promised functionality - we have to issue full refunds. As there was 2 stages for ICO price (400 and 500 sat) - some investors bought at 400 and some at 500.

I have 2 options:

1. Put an average price buy wall according on total amount of BTC gained and CLT sold.
2. Some of investors never sold their coins and did not play on market. So we can do direct refunds for them at the price they purchased CLT. For all other investors who did sells after ICO we will offer average buy wall from what is left after direct refunds.

I need good advise from community. Maybe someone can offer better option? I want to refund all investors asap and I will not delay it because of long debates. I will take decision shortly.

To prevent speculation because of refunds I also had to temporary remove coin from trading and balances. But all balances are stored and safe.

Sincerely, Yuriy.

Option 1
Activity: 598
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I have 2 options:

Sincerely, Yuriy.

Option 1
Activity: 247
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
C-CEX is a decent exchange, props for being fair to users!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Does CLT have real buyers? I was thought what they finished on VERSA.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

I have 2 options:

Sincerely, Yuriy.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Jump to: