Pages:
Author

Topic: ### C-Note - 4 Years Old and Still Alive!!! ### - page 22. (Read 77463 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 253
This is why this coin won't grow: the dev is a scammer.

FASBIT does not communicate with share holders of his other projects over at cryptostocks, nor pays out promised dividends FOR MONTHS, but continues to line his pockets with the hardware purchased and continues accepting share payments from new people.

Ask him about the FASBIT exchange, or GRID, or FAS projects.

Be careful when dealing with anything this guy is working on.

1. I have posted over 75 updates in the last 90 days.
2. "line my pockets" haaa.... just grab a pen and paper....find one piece of hardware out there that is profitable right now...commercial mining is dead
3. I pay out of pocket to sustain these projects in the rough times... uhhh and this is a rough time
4. I also regularly send emails directly to the share holders who have registered their email addresses....if you add up the number of shareholders...times the number of updates sent by email... that is about 2000 emails on the last 90 days....
5. I pay dividends when there is money to pay dividends....thats the promise...

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
But it's still a good coin to trade.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
This is why this coin won't grow: the dev is a scammer.

FASBIT does not communicate with share holders of his other projects over at cryptostocks, nor pays out promised dividends FOR MONTHS, but continues to line his pockets with the hardware purchased and continues accepting share payments from new people.

Ask him about the FASBIT exchange, or GRID, or FAS projects.

Be careful when dealing with anything this guy is working on.
legendary
Let us know when you have them done.  Smiley
legendary
Updated Front Page For C-Note 1 Year Birthday!! 

Added Pool Information

We now have 3 pools linked together by a Peer to Peer Network

Nodes
Added more nodes and seed nodes.

Need
European Node Host - very easy set up

Working On
Site to buy Amazon, Wal Mart, Pay Pal Gift Cards with C-Note
May have to do it manually at first to get it started

./fasbit

Good to hear...and now I'll have 8 nodes connected. Have 7 right now. borzalom got a few.
Good to hear your back working on C-notes.  Smiley
Updated Front Page For C-Note 1 Year Birthday!! 

Added Pool Information

We now have 3 pools linked together by a Peer to Peer Network

Nodes
Added more nodes and seed nodes.

Need
European Node Host - very easy set up

Working On
Site to buy Amazon, Wal Mart, Pay Pal Gift Cards with C-Note
May have to do it manually at first to get it started

./fasbit

legendary
C-Note Pool

1. I have set up a US - East Coast Pool to help mine C-Notes:

stratum+tcp://75.69.84.211:54094 -u [ Your C-Note Addy ] -p x

2. At the moment, the S Korea Node at (pool.lulupon.net) is down.  As soon as she gets her node back up, we should be able to link these two nodes together.  Pools are now linked.

3. If you want to set up / host your own node, send me an email to:  [email protected] and I will send you instructions on how to do it.  Its very interesting how the whole p2pool system works.  It would be great to have 4 or 5 nodes around the globe.

./fasbit
Good Any other news on helping C-NOTE out yet?
EDIT: That new pool is showing Bitcoin Address where C-NOTE addresses should be can you explain please.
C-Note Pool

1. I have set up a US - East Coast Pool to help mine C-Notes:

stratum+tcp://75.69.84.211:54094 -u [ Your C-Note Addy ] -p x

2. At the moment, the S Korea Node at (pool.lulupon.net) is down.  As soon as she gets her node back up, we should be able to link these two nodes together.  Pools are now linked.

3. If you want to set up / host your own node, send me an email to:  [email protected] and I will send you instructions on how to do it.  Its very interesting how the whole p2pool system works.  It would be great to have 4 or 5 nodes around the globe.

./fasbit
legendary
POLONIEX WALLETS ARE WORKING AGAIN!!!

PLEASE GO TO NEW THREAD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annc-notethe-rebirth-of-c-note-coin-778424
People please head to  https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_cnote  and sell me your c-note!  I want to trade them for GRID shares https://cryptostocks.com/securities/94

I can't because they need a good working wallet. And fasbit won't answer them.

I have sent multiple tickets to Poloniex asking to have the Wallet issue fixed.  Poloniex has NEVER tried to reach me on this issue.
./fasbit
legendary
legendary

Here is a new C-Note P2Pool!!
Pool fee is just 1% to pool owner.

Have a nice mining!!

Another pool list : http://pool.lulupon.net
If you want to receive reward by sum of 2 or 3 block not every 1 block, you can setup ADDRESS*1 or 2 or 3.
legendary
new C-Note pool is finally set up!!

http://pool.lulupon.net:54094

legendary
A NEW C-NOTES POOL IS BEING SET UP RIGHT NOW. STAND BY.  Smiley
legendary
Dear Fasbit please inform community what is your plan and goal of CNOTE ? Thank you.
1. Create more demand for C-Note
2. Work with community to get more involvement and wider adoption
3. Increase price
4. Get it listed on a second exchange.

./fasbit
You have to fix the wallet and talk to poloniex .... they're trying to reach you. why don't you answer them?
legendary
cant even deposit in poloniex right now because of the wallet issue. can only send small amounts at a time and even than they wont clear unless you contact customer support.  PS Cryptostocks is a scam, stay away at all costs!!!
coinerjoe yes I have the same problem. borzalom has a new wallet that works but poloniex wants it from the dev. and he's never around and never answers them.
then our poloniex wallets would be fixed. but fastbit never answers.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
the dev has gone,can't deposit on poloniex,DEAD coin!!! Grin

Some days ago it was possible the deposit. I personally tested and result was successful. Probably this is temporary problem again. Wallet is good and network is also good.
Activity: 118
the dev has gone,can't deposit on poloniex,DEAD coin!!! Grin
Activity: 169
Aside from the fact ... like cryptostocks.   Use at your own risk!!!

Thank you long answer. I now understand everything.
Activity: 182
Aside from the fact they knowingly running pump and dump scams, they also blame thier security issues on thier customers.  All of my holdings there were stolen because of a security issue they have / had there and when i contacted them about it they didnt even give a shit. They just told me that my security must have been comprimised than quietly tried to fix thier security hole.   I had absolutely no breach whatsoever.  The only places ive ever been robbed are cryptostocks and poloniex and both were because of security issues on thier side.  The only difference being Poloniex manned up and admitted they had a breach, fixed it and reimbursed people affected by the breach instead of covering it up and verbally trashing people like cryptostocks.   Use at your own risk!!!
Pages:
Jump to: