Pages:
Author

Topic: C1 -Parts Model- All Parts SOLD! - page 2. (Read 1061 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2015, 08:45:01 PM
Reserved Questions
legendary
September 02, 2015, 08:44:44 PM
Record Sales
Miner -  mavericklm
Pump/molex adapter - Ecnad

*Always make sure you are dealing with me.  You can do open offers in a post or through PM.

Possible Interests/offers
legendary
September 02, 2015, 08:44:25 PM
Selling a complete C1 and upgraded cooling set.   This is being sold as parts, and below is the possible parts.   I will be taking offers from everything from a single part to multiple to entire thing.  Let me know what you interested in and an offer.   Buyer pays shipping I do not plan to make money on shipping.   Shipping from US.

The story behind this is the C1 had the normal life.  I upgraded to a much better pump and a molex to fan connector to make an upgraded pump system (and much more reliable pump system).   At some point 1 hashing board stopped.   I decided to clean entire unit up and put new thermal paste on each blade.   After 2 boards worked.  I did not make it past this it set on my project area waiting till now. It is missing a few screws that I just could not find in my project area.  If you know what your doing you might be able to have better luck then me, or you can pick up some parts for your working C1.  Always used coolant in it, never had water or other possibly bad liquids used.

Parts Still for sell:

Unused wiring harness:

Cooling Gear

Syscooling gear - Never used pumps x2 - 1 extra reservoir topper for syscooling pump - 1 bottom rubber base

Radiator - Works fine no leak.  Fans all work on it

Tubing + metal locks - As you can see this was ran on green coolant.  They have some residue from green coolant.

Parts Sold:

Miner itself has been sold

Upgraded Pump - Has a much larger resivor then original pump.  Pumps faster and much more reliable then original pump.  Also has LED at top. I paid 40 dollars for just the pump when C1 was new.

Upgraded Pump Sold

Adapter- Molex to fan adapter

Molex adapter sold

Pages:
Jump to: