Pages:
Author

Topic: Cabalism13's Merit Source Application - page 2. (Read 957 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
April 26, 2019, 06:35:29 PM
Although I am not able to judge your quoted thread but look like OP picked few good post which is deserving more merit in my opinion. There are few more pending application but seems admin isn't encourage to add more merit source lately. My application still pending from more than six months. But I believe in order to build a emphatic forum we need more merit source since merits are decaying day by day. In that point I believe, admin should add more merit source.

Anyway, I am supporting OP, although still I am on waiting list.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
April 26, 2019, 04:01:29 PM
You got my support,
I think we need an even merit source distribution through all boards though I doubt Theymos is willing add any more merit sources any time soon.
I watched you start off in the forum and look where you are.
Good luck with your application.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 26, 2019, 03:34:15 PM
Having visited your local board personally numerous times due to my post getting translated & reference I have to support any application coming from the board. You guys truly need an active merit source or even sources. Although I was of the suggestion (as stated in the last thread) getting a permission from theymos for an in-house election would had solved this issue faster. But anyways good luck to you guys.

As for your application, i support you due to the fact I have watched you grow your account to the snr member rank and i must say anyone who have achieve such milestone deserve some credits. I can't understand must of the post though I believe they must be quality ones as personally you have delivered some quality post yourself and it takes one to know one.

Good luck on your application, you need it just as I do (the luck).
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 26, 2019, 01:52:25 PM
As someone who always lurks in the Philippines local section, I know for a fact that merits aren't really going around in there, and there really are posts worth meriting that didn't receive any, at all. I think it's about time that the said local section have its own merit source, granted that it will not be abused and merits would only be awarded to those that deserve it.

Also, reading the posts you have cross-linked in here, I can say that they are informative and helpful and should really get some merits. I think I might have to start awarding merits now as I only am the reader type and always have something to do on most times.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 26, 2019, 12:22:16 PM
legendary
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
April 26, 2019, 12:19:42 PM
legendary