Pages:
Author

Topic: Caentral banks rate rise could be biggest bluff - page 2. (Read 215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
For temporary moment yes rate rise will take away inflation but once inflation is under manageble level then they could lower the yields and rates even more we could imagine.

I play poker practically every day, and I wouldn't call it a bluff. It's more of a flight forward. The rulers and central bankers are faced with an economy that needs massive fiat printing like a junkie needs heroin. Since monetary policy is bringing bad consequences such as inflation, they have no choice but to raise rates. But if they raise rates, the economy, economic growth will suffer, because it is as if the junkie starts to get the jones.

Therefore, I believe that they are going to push and raise the minimum, and at the slightest sign of a financial crash or serious problem, they are going to go back to printing as if there were no tomorrow.

This is a problem that started in 1971, which has been getting bigger and bigger.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
It could be biggest bluff in history in scale u can only imagine.
If they let fiat die anyways and replace with crypto then there is no need for the rate rise.
It could be temporary rate rise just and after that they might cut rates even more.

I dont think they really let markets to die like this and central bank all rich friends will suffering as no more free money for the wall street its unlikely the case here.

The current rate rise could be the biggest bluf and con fraud in our history.
And more weak hands will give away their assets in fear of rate rise and drop in asset prices.

For temporary moment yes rate rise will take away inflation but once inflation is under manageble level then they could lower the yields and rates even more we could imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: