Pages:
Author

Topic: Cake Pops! - page 2. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
December 14, 2013, 02:33:49 AM
Hah I am so all over this! I shall report back as well as to how good they are hopefully!

Lynx, I'd like an order of 20 pops please, brownie, red velvet and choc cake mix - leave the icing options to your lovely wife!

I don't know why you think anyone in the US would ever pay Gox's ridiculous prices though no? I'll pay btc-e rate at the time of the deal, if we can agree.

I will pay upfront as this is public forum and you want business, I'll trust they are delivered so I can report back and help your wife's endeavor!
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
December 14, 2013, 02:20:38 AM
i need some for the 27th. can you schedule it to be delivered exactly on the 26th? day after xmas..

also how many days do they stay good? should i keep them in the fridge?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
November 29, 2013, 08:53:13 PM
I talked with my wife tonight and asked her what makes her Cake Pops different from others. She said she mixes the icing in with her cake. It keeps them really soft and makes them taste much better! The industrial cake pops, as well as the cake pops made by the baking trays you can find at Kohls, etc. do not make the Cake Pops the same way.

They really are great!
November 27, 2013, 07:24:08 PM
Who would pay $2.50 for a cakepop?  Huh They are really easy to make.

Yeah I don't get the whole cakepop thing. Why not just buy a cake? It's like 10x the price and 200x the cake.

I disagree because Cake Pops are extremely soft and moist in the center. The reason being is the moisture is trapped in. I haven't had a Cake Pop that tastes like a regular generic Cake.

It's kind of like cookies. You can eat the cookie dough, and then bake it into a cookie and eat it, but they do not taste the same. Personally, I'd rather eat the cookie dough than the baked cookie!

I say give these a shot and try them before you dis them. I will guarantee satisfaction!
November 27, 2013, 07:19:56 PM
Who would pay $2.50 for a cakepop?  Huh They are really easy to make.

True, I think they sell for about the same, even cheaper, at Starbucks, so yeah...
But hey, the ones at starbucks are freaking amazing, and I believe yours are just as good.
I might buy a few if others buy it, I want to hear their testimonies.

Cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and other baked goods are also easy to make, but people still buy them. While Cake Pops are not that challenging to make, they do take a considerable amount of time to create, especially compared to the baked goods I listed.

I did a search online and they are running for $4-6 a Cake Pop plus shipping.

Starbucks Cake Pops are $2.50-3 a piece here, and are limited in the flavors. My friends and co-workers that have had Starbucks Cake Pops have said that they have nothing on my Wife's ones.

You have options with ours. Any specific flavors you want, I'm sure she can do.

She is actually going to try an interesting combo I have requested this weekend for a potluck I'm having with my Co-workers this weekend. They are going to be yellow cake Cake Pops with Chocolate Icing sprinkled with Bacon. I'll let you know how they turn out!
Activity: 406
November 27, 2013, 07:11:55 PM

Yeah I don't get the whole cakepop thing. Why not just buy a cake? It's like 10x the price and 200x the cake.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
November 27, 2013, 07:11:04 PM

True, I think they sell for about the same, even cheaper, at Starbucks, so yeah...
But hey, the ones at starbucks are freaking amazing, and I believe yours are just as good.
I might buy a few if others buy it, I want to hear their testimonies.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 27, 2013, 07:02:25 PM
November 27, 2013, 06:29:10 PM
I also wanted to add that I am trusted eBay seller with 100% feedback! http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=martcourt1116&ftab=AllFeedback

I will also accept escrow as long as you pay the fees.
November 27, 2013, 06:17:48 PM
My wife makes the most awesome Cake Pops! She has been making them for about a year now for holidays and work events, etc.. Everyone that has had them loves them and thinks they are amazing. I'm constantly getting requests from friends and co-workers for more.

I've discussed with her about making them for the digital currency community and she is definitely interested.

I've started this thread to generate some interest. I would be willing to accept all major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, and PPCoin. I'm also open to accepting Feathercoin, Infinitecoin, and possibly Primecoin and Terracoin. If you have other cryptocurrencies feel free to contact me as I may be interested. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Each Cake Pop is going to start at $2.00. I'll accept Mt. Gox exchange rate for BTC and BTC-E exchange rate for everything else. The going rate for cake pops on the internet are running for $4-6 each.

Here are some images of some she just made today for Thanksgiving tomorrow. These ones are butter pecan cake, with some having chocolate icing and others peanut butter icing. She can do just about any type of cake and icing combo by request. Red Velvet, Chocolate, Party, etc.. she can put swirls, sprinkles, m&ms, etc.. on the Cake Pops as well.

http://imageshack.com/a/img571/7783/xlrm.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img51/6988/c9pn.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: