Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling all Sports Bettors / Handicappers - page 2. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 16, 2015, 12:52:46 PM
I think once you guys use the trade alerts features and the social view on CB you will see why its the best platform on the internet for crypto gaming
Activity: 86
February 16, 2015, 12:11:25 PM
As I far I saw many forum, I think this forum is the only one that support any sports game.

Most of this forum like to non house edge gambling, so many will come to your site Cool

Thank you for your vote of confidence  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2015, 11:21:32 AM
As I far I saw many forum, I think this forum is the only one that support any sports game.

Most of this forum like to non house edge gambling, so many will come to your site Cool
February 16, 2015, 10:53:58 AM
this is free services
or paid services sir ?

It is 100% free.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 16, 2015, 10:44:18 AM
this is free services
or paid services sir ?
February 16, 2015, 10:26:48 AM
I was actually starting a thread for sports betting, and would rather like being paid than have a chance of winning that prize.
Might be a good idea to give the people already have threads on here a chance to get that . I doubt a lot of tippers would prefer moving over for a chance to get paid.

They can use our forum to sell premium picks. We have a unique Trade alerts section where a handicapper can post his premium picks, and then they can select who can see the thread and for how long they can see it. This will allow them to control the thread so that only subscribers can see it. This is a simple and effective way to sell your sports picks. The prize is just an added incentive to help get more traffic to the site.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 16, 2015, 10:18:59 AM
I was actually starting a thread for sports betting, and would rather like being paid than have a chance of winning that prize.
Might be a good idea to give the people already have threads on here a chance to get that . I doubt a lot of tippers would prefer moving over for a chance to get paid.
February 16, 2015, 09:40:54 AM
CALLING ALL SPORTS BETTORS / HANDICAPPERS

If you are a successful Sports bettor, and you post regularly with picks, why not post on the CryptoBettor community and stand your chance of winning the grand prize of 0.7BTC on the 16th of March?
If you have followers, bring them with you. Once the finalists are chosen, the community will get a chance to vote on who will win the prize, so the more followers you have, the more votes you will get.

WANT TO SELL YOUR PREMIUM SPORTS PICKS?

CryptoBettor is the place to do it! We have a special trade alerts section, which allows the OP the opportunity to share the thread with whoever they want to, for however long they want to. You can sell 1 month or 1 week subscriptions to your premium picks with the ease of our trade alerts section of our advanced platform, only with CryptoBettor!!!

LOOKING FOR SPORTS BETTORS TO FOLLOW?

If you are looking for a successful sports bettor to follow, why not check out the CryptoBettor community? We are working around the clock to grow our database of sports bettors crossing all different sports. So come check it out today!  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: