Pages:
Author

Topic: Calling the PONZI/SCAMS "Investor-based games" its immoral - page 2. (Read 2233 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
By calling PONZI/SCAMS section "Investor-based games", its immoral in my opinion when we all know that section is FULL OF SCAMMERS .
You should simply forbid this kind of scams, not make their own section, and on top of that calling it "Investor-based games" ...

That section is a sort of "trashcan" for all the ponzi schemes discussion, don't worry because it is presente the warning :

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

I think this is sufficient, if someone want to lose their money it is free to do that ( now all know what is a ponzi scheme).

This.

It is a corner of the gambling section now. If noobs go looking in that section and still ignore all the warnings, there is not much more that can be done. Scams/games are not moderated here.
I think only that mod can do cause they are too many
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
By calling PONZI/SCAMS section "Investor-based games", its immoral in my opinion when we all know that section is FULL OF SCAMMERS .
You should simply forbid this kind of scams, not make their own section, and on top of that calling it "Investor-based games" ...

That section is a sort of "trashcan" for all the ponzi schemes discussion, don't worry because it is presente the warning :

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

I think this is sufficient, if someone want to lose their money it is free to do that ( now all know what is a ponzi scheme).

This.

It is a corner of the gambling section now. If noobs go looking in that section and still ignore all the warnings, there is not much more that can be done. Scams/games are not moderated here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Nobody care! Huh

I think a link to caveat emptor wiki page should embedded or should be put in the warming.

-MZ
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
The issue isn't that these ponzi schemes exist it's that people are stupid enough to keep investing in them despite our warnings, you can't blame us when people refuse to listen.

Pretty much, active warning and it's hard to enforce
Having it's own section is for the better
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
The issue isn't that these ponzi schemes exist it's that people are stupid enough to keep investing in them despite our warnings, you can't blame us when people refuse to listen.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Its fine i think no problem for saying it lije that. Because investing on every thing is always risky things. You may earn aome good amount or may lost some or every thing. So please be careful
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
It is typically a game. Investors are trying hard to build a wall which owners can't jump of. The title may seem bad but it is good because we can add non-ponzis in it too but if it is named 'Ponzi', only ponzis can be there. Else, forum should add a board like Litecointalk.org's.

-MZ
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Scams are not moderated. It is impossible to tell when something is possibly not a scam so by moderating 100% scams the forum is defacto saying that what is not removed to be not a scam
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
IMO, there's a big difference between something that presents itself as an investment / mining rental / etc but is actually a ponzi scheme, and a gambling / similar site where the game being played is based upon the ponzi scheme concept and the owners are completely open about this. If you know that's what you're investing in, and you know the risks involved, then I don't see how that's unfair to anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: