Pages:
Author

Topic: Calm the F $%K Down People, Lets Help The NOOBs Out. - page 3. (Read 2058 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Wow Bat topic with no shit coins ? totally unbelievable  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yea , just dont panic sell in loss and you gonna be okay, the price will bounce back faster than you think , so for now its shopping time !
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
Yeah but i think it is also important to time your buys. Buying now if bitcoin continues to climb up will prove to be costly, even though the price will definitely go up once again after the price stabilizes or starts to go downhill for bitcoin.

It's weird to see though because altcoins used to climb faster than bitcoin when bitcoin went up and go down faster when bitcoin went down. Now it's more of an inverse.

Anyways, if i see my coin down 20%, i'd take the trade anyday.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
It is all going very well. One note of warning though is that these big price rises tend to overshoot, and the sharper the rise the sharper the inevitable fallback... so if you are buying, make sure you don't leave it too late.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The minute BTC stabilizes, I am buying NAV COIN.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I also think the Alts will bounce back. Also it's not just the fork but also increasing attention.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Alt markets have always bounced back after bitcoin goes parabolic.

However i wouldn't say that bitcoin is such a bad bet right now. $10k is going to be hit by the end of the year most probably and that level can hopefully be sustained. If you already hold bitcoin then hold onto them, if not then don't buy now, wait for the dip.

Always hodl! Don't panic.
hah
Activity: 183
Agree the alt market will eventually bounce back if you already go in alts just chill the fuck out. If the altcoin got a good team everything will work out long term.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Same, as a newbie that was really awesome! Thank you!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
hah.. this is the best explanation and summary of current market activity I've read in a long time.. love your work Bruce.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think we will likely see $10k soon, january is possible more positive news keeps popping up especially news like the futures news which I believe is a positive thing for the landscape
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Bitcoin rally make altcoin bleeding
but not all alt going down hardly, a few altcoin still growing, because of their believer and good community
Activity: 77
I'm trying to muster up some fiat to take advantage of this too.
Activity: 98
My man gets it
Activity: 169
Times like these are where the crypto fortunes are made
Activity: 98
Get your finger off the sell button.

Bitcoin is going parabolic (I said it would hit 10k mid Jan in Aug.... I still see that happening)

And thats the reason for the alts dropping. There is an influx of "new money" into Bitcoin, partially because of the fork, mainly because their are BIG institutional investors that are taking positions.

Since the announcement that BTC futures will be traded many people have taken that as a sign that reads "Bitcoin is real!" -Love Wallstreet

This is a double edged sword. 

We are going to see 10k BTC within 90 days.   I also foresee 50k by years end.   You can't underestimate what the news of BTC futures means to the entire market.   I know for a fact that there will be some billion, dollar buys of BTC in the next 6 months.

Some of this will come from hedge funds some banks.

Also China WILL be back in the mix in late Feb.   They are currently in a political space that is slowing the prices down,  however ICO and more importantly, exchange regulation and legislation is on the table and going through the steps for inclusion/ adoption.   

This all equates to FUD on BTC.  Please stop worrying. The longer you have been in this game the less we worry.

Bitcoins, alts, even stocks go through cycles.  Put 50% of your money into Bitcoin and find some good long term Alts and then sit on your hands.

Alts like ARK, OMG, WAVES, NEO, WTC.... They have great teams,  provide a solid roadmap and have real world applications that will fundamentally change things within the ecosystem.

This is the time to rejoice! It's time to buy at 10,20,60% off your favorite alt! 

Stop stressing out,  and for Gods sake dont sell alts low to buy Bitcoin at ATH.

Repeat after me.

HoDL

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: