Pages:
Author

Topic: Cameron Winklevoss Predicts That Bitcoin Will Reach Multi-Trillion Value - page 2. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm so excited about this. Different platforms will soon emerge as well as big companies jumping in.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well the Winklevoss twins want to be richer than Zuckerberg - and this is their ticket!

I'm sure you are quite right. I think they are closer to that goal everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Cameron of the famous Winklevoss twins has claimed that Bitcoin is primed to increase further in the long term.. Cameron of the famous Winklevoss twins has claimed that the phenomenal rise in the price of leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin is primed to increase further in the long term. He claimed that if Bitcoin has the capability to disrupt gold, then it can appreciate by 10-20 times further because there’s still a significant delta for the number one virtual currency.. In his interview with CNBC in early December 2017, Cameron Winklevoss said that Bitcoin is gold 2.0 as it has the capability to disrupt gold.

He's not the only one out the predicting such values for Bitcoin's marketcap.
There are several personalities out there who think Bitcoin can be worth something between $100k up to a $1million per BTC!
Such statements are not surprising me anymore.
If you really understand Bitcoin, it's disruptive potential for so many different markets and it's several network effects, you realize that it is like huge vortex or black hole sucking up several trillions of dollars from all of them in the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm so excited about this. Different platforms will soon emerge as well as big companies jumping in.
Activity: 104
Merit: 13
Well the Winklevoss twins want to be richer than Zuckerberg - and this is their ticket!
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Winklevosses want to sue gold and say that it was their idea.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Yes, no doubt we are still at the early phase of Bitcoin adoption. There's a long way to go yet but I see no reason why the market cap can't reach multi-trillion valuation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
I agree with them. Bitcoin has great potential. Every year a growing number of people recognizing it. But that can't happen by itself. To do this, bitcoin is constantly upgraded. We are constantly faced with the delays in confirming transactions. A few days ago we saw the delay in the confirmation of 200 000 transactions. It's not normal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Cameron of the famous Winklevoss twins has claimed that Bitcoin is primed to increase further in the long term.. Cameron of the famous Winklevoss twins has claimed that the phenomenal rise in the price of leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin is primed to increase further in the long term. He claimed that if Bitcoin has the capability to disrupt gold, then it can appreciate by 10-20 times further because there’s still a significant delta for the number one virtual currency.. In his interview with CNBC in early December 2017, Cameron Winklevoss said that Bitcoin is gold 2.0 as it has the capability to disrupt gold.
Pages:
Jump to: