Pages:
Author

Topic: campaign closed until more notcie - page 13. (Read 23148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
July 02, 2016, 05:47:12 AM
I see on the OP that there is a max of 75 paying posts eligible for payment each week but is this right, if so this would have to be the highest paying signature campaign wouldn't it?

Hero member, 75 posts @ 0.0009btc per post is  0.0675btc in one week, that's pretty good.
I am sure it has already been asked but is there any escrow holding onto some bitcoins to cover a payouts a week or 2 ahead of time so we know there will be no problems?

Hello, I'm leaving this signature campaign. I don't think I can achieve the 75 maximum posts because I will become really busy for the next days/weeks. I'm joining other signature campaign instead. I didn't violate any rule. I hope you understand. Smiley
I think you have minimum and maximum mixed up.
75 maximum posts just means that they will not pay for anything more than 75 posts, i don't see anything that says you must make 75 posts a week to get paid.
As far as i can see there is no minimum posts that need to be achieved each week, so a hero member with 1 posts for the week would get npaid 0.0009btc.

They could have done a little better explaining the campaign rules because if what i read is true it's not only a very high paying campaign but one that doesn't have any minimum post requirements.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
July 02, 2016, 05:33:06 AM
When can we expect to get paid?
I think they said that, they will release the wallet after ICO (today), then we will be paid after that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 02, 2016, 03:05:05 AM
When can we expect to get paid?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 02, 2016, 01:50:37 AM
I am now counting posts so they are ready when the wallet is released tomorrow.

For now the campaign is paused/closed until I hear back from the team.

Cheers

Hi
Thanks for quick up-date. Looking forward to getting real experience of LetItRide giving myself also a ride!

What ride you will get when actually they have decided to pause it or to say stop it.  Tongue
Activity: 812
July 01, 2016, 03:11:14 PM

Cheers

Hi
Thanks for quick up-date. Looking forward to getting real experience of LetItRide giving myself also a ride!

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 01, 2016, 03:06:05 PM

Cheers

So we can change our signature now?i though this campaign would last longer  Tongue
Activity: 1092
July 01, 2016, 02:14:29 PM
Does the signature code for the newbie is automatically part of the signature campaign? though the name is not listed in the signature spreadsheet campaign because the lowest position was Jr. member. Cheesy
July 01, 2016, 01:16:38 PM

Cheers

Hardly sometime back it started and now already paused/closed. What happened its going so well as a campaign, so why some break to it?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Innovative Gambling Platform ♠♥♣
July 01, 2016, 09:47:21 AM

Cheers
Activity: 504
June 30, 2016, 07:33:58 PM
im sr member now please update my status during the check, just letting you know
Activity: 798
June 30, 2016, 02:31:39 PM
Hey is the spreadsheet updated till today or any new spots available for Hero member to participate in the campaign?

In the title you can see that the campaign is full, and in the near future after the success of www.letitri.de they will open more slots for new members.
June 30, 2016, 02:07:36 PM
Hey is the spreadsheet updated till today or any new spots available for Hero member to participate in the campaign?
Activity: 854
June 30, 2016, 11:50:00 AM
I will check and update every ones rank on payment day.
This means you will update the spreadsheet today?i still can't see my name there
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
June 30, 2016, 11:20:34 AM

Hello there, I have also become a Sr. Member and updated the signature accordingly if you may also update my status on the spreadsheet. I had not notices but it actually happened like 3 posts into the campaign and I have already done more than 75.

Sorry but if you havent told me then i am not to know am i? You will be paid from senior from when you let me know and not sooner same as everyone else.

Ok, that seems fine to me, good luck to everyone else.

Thx.

Hi i just thought about it and worked it out and you are right you was but you was not wearing the signature and you never let me know. i will make a note to dev for abit extra to be added to your payment ok  Smiley i would say a rate between the both in the middle full member and senior rate, you happy?

Yeah, that is great and appreciated. Thanks for everybody, getting ready to get paid and gamble.
June 30, 2016, 10:54:26 AM

Hello there, I have also become a Sr. Member and updated the signature accordingly if you may also update my status on the spreadsheet. I had not notices but it actually happened like 3 posts into the campaign and I have already done more than 75.

Sorry but if you havent told me then i am not to know am i? You will be paid from senior from when you let me know and not sooner same as everyone else.

Thx.

Hi i just thought about it and worked it out and you are right you was but you was not wearing the signature and you never let me know. i will make a note to dev for abit extra to be added to your payment ok  Smiley i would say a rate between the both in the middle full member and senior rate, you happy?
June 30, 2016, 10:41:26 AM

Thx.
Activity: 1092
June 30, 2016, 10:39:28 AM
Forum Name:  pinkpanther03
BTC Address:  17xqAhbKKeJg32JrPyPq2W6sSRvt682pQt
June 30, 2016, 10:35:36 AM

Thx.

Activity: 924
June 30, 2016, 10:28:22 AM
Forum Name:dearbesz1219
BTC Address: 3FgcTeoejsGkSPEhjnUrxacqxzeR77jpUY
June 29, 2016, 09:48:18 PM

Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: