Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🌟🔥Campaign management & full ico promotion services 🚀🌟🔥 - page 2. (Read 22819 times)

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hello,

4ARTechnologies signature campaign is full of scammers here is few examples:

Real user "luksbit" line 6 - scammer line 45 - accepted week number 8
Real user "Coin-1" line 8 - scammer line 46
Real user "matjas" line 9 - scammer line 36 and again in line 47
Real user "dodgrad" line 11 - scammer line 48
Real user "MuffinMaster" line 14 - scammer line 49
Real user "bitgov" line 15 - scammer line 68
Real user "Bitcoincole" line 16 - scammer line 69
Real user "Btcmarmipp2" line 18 - scammer line 70
Real user "deadthings" line 22 - scammer line 71
Real user "jan.nicolas" line 28 - scammer line 72
Real user "pabpete" line 41 - scammer line 77

I also found three mistakes in counting:

User "Bitcoincole" line 16 stopt posting after 2 weeks of participation and was banned, but have accepted 7 weeks - Proof of ban https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Bitcoincole

User "afterdark" line 35 was banned after 2 weeks of participation in campaign, but have accepted all 6 weeks - Proof of ban https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=afterdark

User "ubercool" line 40 didn't post even once during whole bounty program, but he have accepted 6 weeks of campaign.

When I will have time, I will look for more. Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 3
Bounty is on second week, Take part before we close the entries worth 2.5 Million USD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-artcoin-ico-biggest-bounty-upto-25million-to-share-5095606

Hello,
Today is starting third week of campaign, but spreadsheet have not been updated from the beginning. When posts for signature campaign will be counted?

Brother 1st week is updated, pls check we have updated 2nd week also

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Bounty is on second week, Take part before we close the entries worth 2.5 Million USD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-artcoin-ico-biggest-bounty-upto-25million-to-share-5095606

Hello,
Today is starting third week of campaign, but spreadsheet have not been updated from the beginning. When posts for signature campaign will be counted?

Thank you guys for your responsibility and professionalism. It is very pleasant to deal with such a responsible manager

Thnx brother
copper member
Activity: 442
Merit: 0
Thank you guys for your responsibility and professionalism. It is very pleasant to deal with such a responsible manager

1st week is about to complete & very soon new entries will be closed in bounty campaign
take part before its too late

Hi, What is going on with 4ART signature campaign?
In spreadsheet is already 4 weeks of delay in updates - what is the reason?
Also, it looks like ICO end date is postponed to 31st of March 2019 (in Whitepaper is 31st December 2018) - what about bounty program and distribution date - will it be extended too?
Spreadsheets were updated very soon, & chances are bounty phase 2 will also launch
thanks

Spreadsheets are NOT updated over month! So I don't know why you wrote "were".

"very soon" - This words you use also over a month, on your telegram chat, when someone ask you about spreadsheets update.

Rules
•   Stakes will be provided per week,
brother if you check spreadsheet, it is updated & we always try to do as fast as we can but sometimes due to excess work there is delay in updation of sheet but that wont justify the statement of yours & we always try to eliminate the scammers but like other people they also mimic the original participants but for sure will put x mark in front of them

thanks

Lists of participants are full of scammers and fake accounts! After information from participants, with deatils about scammer, you still do nothing.

These are your basic duties and you fail with it.

My question is why you did nothing till now?

Do you have any rational explanation, or this is just irresponsibility?

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Also, it looks like ICO end date is postponed to 31st of March 2019 (in Whitepaper is 31st December 2018) - what about bounty program and distribution date - will it be extended too?
Spreadsheets were updated very soon, & chances are bounty phase 2 will also launch
thanks

Spreadsheets are NOT updated over month! So I don't know why you wrote "were".

"very soon" - This words you use also over a month, on your telegram chat, when someone ask you about spreadsheets update.

Rules
•   Stakes will be provided per week,

Lists of participants are full of scammers and fake accounts! After information from participants, with deatils about scammer, you still do nothing.

These are your basic duties and you fail with it.

My question is why you did nothing till now?

Do you have any rational explanation, or this is just irresponsibility?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Guys wait is over, in 2-3 Days New Bounty will be listed
New bounty about to list in few days
Guys take part in hottest & highest rewarding bounty upto 1.5 Million, bounty is in 3rd week so take part before its completion

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-4rtechnologies-ico-biggest-bounty-upto-15million-to-share-5069088

Thanks
Can you send me detail, how you market my ico, your charges
Could we talk on telegram, so that we can decide faster

@bernard742
Pages:
Jump to: