Pages:
Author

Topic: Campaign managers: If I were to make a post tracking service... - page 2. (Read 320 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
I think LoyceV already offers something similar
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
...would you buy it?

I'm thinking about making a paid webapp with login/registration for campaign managers which automatically tracks user applications, detects alt accounts using a database, and also the posts that users make in a particular week along with filtering posts with basic criteria such as post length and not counting posts in specific boards.

Is there an interest for such an app? I think it would be helpful especially for saving time during the post-counting time immediately before the payouts.

If I somehow manage to track twitter posts and telegram user activity, would you become interested in the app? This question is mainly of interest to bounty managers who have telegram/twitter requirements

---

It would be something like this:

- You click a button that makes a new "project", where you define the number of weeks the campaign would run (corresponding to the #weeks you have escrow money for, which can be increased later)
- Then you paste the application format inside the app along with the topic title to define the application format and the thread, along with the exact times a week "starts" and "ends" for processing purposes
- Then you'd make an "open slots list", with the number of desired participants to add along with the post number in the thread to begin counting applications from (this is so that previous applications from last round are not processed again)
- It then lists all the applicants in this period which you then manually go through, and you can close the "open slots list" at any time by selecting applications in the list from the webapp (it ONLY adds them to the spreadsheet and doesn't post on bitcointalk)

- For each week the post scraper counts each participants post history between the start and ending days of each week and filters the posts accordingly, and calculates a final total.

- You then make the weekly payments yourself, etc. Removal is done by yourself and the app won't do that for you.

EDIT 2: now that I think of it this idea can be extended to "games and rounds" entries minus the weekly post counting part.
Pages:
Jump to: