Pages:
Author

Topic: Campaign Token - page 2. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 25
August 10, 2021, 08:37:01 PM
they are allocating more tokens on social media campaigns because so many participants join, even you won't find big allocation to signatures, manager just wants to do justice to all campaign participants, even though it looks unfair to signature participants
We must understand that the market has changed and as such those campaigns have changed as well, a few years ago the market of cryptocurrencies was many times smaller than its current size so the strongest community that you could find to promote your projects was this forum, so the developers gave a greater weight to the signature campaigns in this forum, but now there are a lot of more people using social media trying to find information about cryptocurrencies and as such social media campaigns have become more popular and receive most of the rewards.

The determination of the allocation of campaign tokens is based on the results of the team's decision which is consulted within a few working days. So I think they made a decision based on a lot of considerations and needs of the company itself. The project they launched was more focused on gambling, maybe their perception was enough to just promote it in the signature section and in the social media section it was already known by the players, so there was no need to promote it anymore.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 10, 2021, 08:19:51 PM
Yeah, i can't remember that when i have seen the last project where Signature allocation 70%, really it’s rare allocation right now even though i didn’t find for participate in worthy and high allocation project in the last a few years. It’s a big rewards but now i didn’t join in such long running campaign.

Those projects with high bounty signature allocation is usually the projects that want to hook investors that already long enough in cryptocurrency scene, because only veterans or maybe at least people who already learn about cryptocurrency are reading this forum, if the projects segmentation target is new people, they will allocate to social media bounties to guide new people who don't know crypto yet. There are still few high signature allocation bounties in this forum, bounty manager yahoo sometimes launch that kind of bounty
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
August 10, 2021, 07:50:18 PM

But aside from the sig campaign, you can find good payrates in YT campaigns.
That is, if you need to make a YT video for the project with good quality and if you have high number of subscribers.
Because not many can create a convincing video dedicated for the project as well as being influential in this platform.
In any case, joining these bounty programs will always not be fruitful as some of them are not really strong to gain the interest of investors.
So if you happen to join a substandard project, your effort will be worthless as you can't even get the tokens promised to the hunters.
its also be good part in bounty campaign , less participant get in this part. with average allocation but less participant , we have possibility to get alot reward if compared with social media campaign which is anyone could join.

To my own understanding, I believe higher stskes/tokens mostly go to the signature participants in bounty campaign, likewise YouTube, Article too. Very less goes to the social media(Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin).

Pay a close attention to this and thank me later  Smiley
its right mate, in youtube or signature campaign we will get higher potential reward. but for article now alot people joining now since many new bounty hunter join.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 10, 2021, 07:37:59 PM
Why did you leave the bounty campaign?
I think this campaign is very useful for us to share experiences and knowledge about crypto.
Based on the allocation percentage it's reasonable for the signature campaign to be higher. because on average more on social media.
Maybe many bounty hunters have been discouraged since the bear market at the end of last year, but lately many bounty hunters have been active again after receiving information that the bounty project has recovered when the market has increased.
its good when there are alot bounty hunter back again in several campaign. we will see massive promotion again from them and help developers team to achieve their target in token sale. in few years ago bounty be nightmare for us since alot project scamm us and didnt give any payment at all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
August 10, 2021, 06:45:05 PM
The average bounty allocates the most tokens for Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Youtube and Article campaigns.
is there a bounty that allocates higher tokens to the Signature campaign?

To my own understanding, I believe higher stskes/tokens mostly go to the signature participants in bounty campaign, likewise YouTube, Article too. Very less goes to the social media(Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin).

Pay a close attention to this and thank me later  Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 10, 2021, 06:39:53 PM
--
Signature campaign participants get more tokens because there are fewer participants compared to social media campaigns. Some bounties do allocate more tokens for signature campaigns due to the large number of forum visitors and this provides an opportunity for the project to be recognized by the crypto community
other than that, this is the first forum about bitcoin and was founded directly by sathoshi, so it has its own charm. there are many legends who have joined for a long time and know the crypto ecosystem well. it is undeniable that the quality of the members here has a lot of impact on the project. The requirements for joining a signature campaign are also not as easy as joining social media, sometimes there is a minimum rank limit to join. so the number of participants is always less than social media, that's why I prefer the signature campaign.

But aside from the sig campaign, you can find good payrates in YT campaigns.
That is, if you need to make a YT video for the project with good quality and if you have high number of subscribers.
Because not many can create a convincing video dedicated for the project as well as being influential in this platform.
In any case, joining these bounty programs will always not be fruitful as some of them are not really strong to gain the interest of investors.
So if you happen to join a substandard project, your effort will be worthless as you can't even get the tokens promised to the hunters.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 10, 2021, 06:34:50 PM
--
Signature campaign participants get more tokens because there are fewer participants compared to social media campaigns. Some bounties do allocate more tokens for signature campaigns due to the large number of forum visitors and this provides an opportunity for the project to be recognized by the crypto community
other than that, this is the first forum about bitcoin and was founded directly by sathoshi, so it has its own charm. there are many legends who have joined for a long time and know the crypto ecosystem well. it is undeniable that the quality of the members here has a lot of impact on the project. The requirements for joining a signature campaign are also not as easy as joining social media, sometimes there is a minimum rank limit to join. so the number of participants is always less than social media, that's why I prefer the signature campaign.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 10, 2021, 06:17:32 PM
The average bounty allocates the most tokens for Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Youtube and Article campaigns.

I've been out for a while in bounty campaign, but based on what I noticed, the signature campaign has a higher allocation in most of the bounty, there are also bounties that gives a huge amount of supply to the bounty campaigns, but they are mostly a failure or scam, the high allocation is just to attract bounty hunters to promote but the project has not good quality.

I suggest, you look at the most important factor, and that is quality over quantity.
Unfortunately this is very common, people are looking to find a signature campaign that has a huge bounty allocation but by doing so they are putting themselves at risk, after all it is obvious that if you see a great deal of the coins being assigned to the bounty campaign then this is done by developers to try to attract people so they promote their project, but when the time comes for them to pay those coins they are going to come up with all kind of excuses so they do not have to pay the bounty hunters what they are worth.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 10, 2021, 04:55:02 AM
It depends on the campaign whether they want to reward the most in a certain social media platform or in the signature campaign, but mostly in the bounty there are only a few who is looking for a signature campaign, as they commonly looking for telegram, youtube and Twitter, you can check it in the bounty section.
All campaign have the same reward I think, social media campaign or signature campaign just participant in each campaign why make reward little than other campaign. Signature campaign have limited participant and got higher reward than social media campaign, looks almost bounty have two thousand participants from social media campaign and signature only have maximum above two hundred participant, this why make reward higher signature than social media campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 07, 2021, 12:05:54 PM
I think this campaign is very useful for us to share experiences and knowledge about crypto.
Based on the allocation percentage it's reasonable for the signature campaign to be higher. because on average more on social media.
Maybe many bounty hunters have been discouraged since the bear market at the end of last year, but lately many bounty hunters have been active again after receiving information that the bounty project has recovered when the market has increased.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
August 07, 2021, 11:50:41 AM

I've been out for a while in bounty campaign, but based on what I noticed, the signature campaign has a higher allocation in most of the bounty, there are also bounties that gives a huge amount of supply to the bounty campaigns, but they are mostly a failure or scam, the high allocation is just to attract bounty hunters to promote but the project has not good quality.

I suggest, you look at the most important factor, and that is quality over quantity.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
August 07, 2021, 11:44:10 AM

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 07, 2021, 11:07:55 AM
Token allocation not depend on bounty manager but how project team giving reward allocation and they only give rule with bounty campaign, last two year very easy to join bounty because many project giving about 3% until 5% from coin allocation, so we got more profit. Right now less allocation and reward always giving by using convert with USDT and not more than 30k$ for bounty reward.
although now many projects only allocate a small number of funds. but most of the tokens are already tradable in the market. some projects are still very new and very easy to get off the market. So don't panic with new tokens on the market.
especially with projects that provide allocations for large enough bounties. Of course, it will greatly affect the stability of the market.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 07, 2021, 11:02:50 AM
Well it depends to the bounty campaign but most of the bounty that I joined the signature campaign is the highest allocations of tokens. Just check each of the bounty campaigns  some of them they lower for signature and high for social medias or articles.
Yes, you are a genius for that.
not with me, I'm not very sensitive.
Most of the time I find there is less token allocation for signature bounty campaigns, and I don't really understand why there is a difference in token allocation for each campaign.
token allocation depend on bounty manager and dev team deal usually. in which part they want drive promotion , each bounty manager have different strategy when calculate it. Irfan be one of campaign manager that concern with signature campaign ,most campaign he handle have good allocation for signature and you are right now by joining in his camapign.
Token allocation not depend on bounty manager but how project team giving reward allocation and they only give rule with bounty campaign, last two year very easy to join bounty because many project giving about 3% until 5% from coin allocation, so we got more profit. Right now less allocation and reward always giving by using convert with USDT and not more than 30k$ for bounty reward.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
August 06, 2021, 06:36:51 PM
Well it depends to the bounty campaign but most of the bounty that I joined the signature campaign is the highest allocations of tokens. Just check each of the bounty campaigns  some of them they lower for signature and high for social medias or articles.
Most of the time I find there is less token allocation for signature bounty campaigns, and I don't really understand why there is a difference in token allocation for each campaign.
token allocation depend on bounty manager and dev team deal usually. in which part they want drive promotion , each bounty manager have different strategy when calculate it. Irfan be one of campaign manager that concern with signature campaign ,most campaign he handle have good allocation for signature and you are right now by joining in his camapign.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 06, 2021, 05:46:01 PM
they are allocating more tokens on social media campaigns because so many participants join, even you won't find big allocation to signatures, manager just wants to do justice to all campaign participants, even though it looks unfair to signature participants
We must understand that the market has changed and as such those campaigns have changed as well, a few years ago the market of cryptocurrencies was many times smaller than its current size so the strongest community that you could find to promote your projects was this forum, so the developers gave a greater weight to the signature campaigns in this forum, but now there are a lot of more people using social media trying to find information about cryptocurrencies and as such social media campaigns have become more popular and receive most of the rewards.
Activity: 624
August 04, 2021, 02:36:30 PM
In my opinion, the priority is to see whether the project is good or not, not just looking at the large percentage for the signature campaign.  If you look at it in terms of percentages without thinking about the project being a scam or not then you will just be wasting your time following it.  Focus on studying well to be able to predict the campaigns you follow in order to make good results.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
August 04, 2021, 02:18:03 PM
Of course there is, but the possibility is very small, if I look at the average allocation for the Bounthy campaign, the allocation is dominantly more specific to the signature.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 04, 2021, 11:39:48 AM
You seem to have been involved in bounty campaigns for a long time and maybe you know the detailed answer from your own statement, each bounty campaign allocation is different depending on the needs of the project or put full trust in the bounty manager to handle the bounty management.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
August 04, 2021, 11:07:20 AM
in  my opinion with budget allocation for each campaign was fair enough to each participant , we didnt talk about how many participant in each part but we talking about fairness that should every one received. impossible for signature campaign have biggest allocation meanwhile number of supporter less than 100. small allocation devided with small supporter and huge allocation also devided by huge number supporter , so its really fair for us.
Pages:
Jump to: