Pages:
Author

Topic: Campaigns for newbie to get Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 575 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 07:52:09 PM
very rare or even nearly impossible to campaign for a newbie but can produce a bitcoin. you need to do is deepen about crypto used to be while you increase your rank owned account. from it then began to follow the campaign even though it's a lot more often pay using altcoin.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 24, 2018, 06:47:12 PM
No campaign now for bitcoin paying campaign / bounties.

But you still have plenty of option to earn bitcoin even you are newbie here in the forum and that is through working outside with such platforms. You can also trade but this requires an amount of money to start, you can also join some other bounties but its not bitcoin paying.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
November 24, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
Are there any campaigns for newbie to get Bitcoin ?

Bounty campaign seldom give a newbie to participate you just need to increase your activity and get at least one merit to rank to junior then you can participate in a signature campaign, but you can still join other campaigns like the article and social bounty even if you are a newbie.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 24, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

I don't think there is a campaign can get Bitcoin for newbie, but there are ways for you to get Bitcoin, that is you just need to participate in social media, blog or video bounty campaigns because the campaign usually still receives newbie and when you get tokens from the bounty payment, then you only need to wait for the token to be listed on the exchange and you can sell it to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

Well, There has a few campaigns accepting newbies but its advisable to rank up your account before you participate in any campaigns. Most of bounty campaigns are accepting jr.member and up because it is their one of qualification. As far as you ranked up you can recieved a payback fair to your rank. Newbies is a stage of training if you really want to enter in crypto then you need to try yur best.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
I would like to add, that if you are a good writer or content producers, try contacting Amazix, they are looking for more writers and all lately to take part in VIP bounties
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
November 24, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
nope brother , you must need to rank up your account, so you need to help peoples, and get merit .merit is like credit . for this you have to do better post which is really meaningful and helpful.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:51:09 PM
Newbies can't get free Bitcoin now that is has become gold but can participate in some campaign like Facebook , twitter ,Reddit , translation and article to get new token and may be convert to any other coin of your choice.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 24, 2018, 01:43:45 PM
If there is money I would advise to start with mining, because from here everything started. If without financial investments then make yourself a Ethereum purse participate in the bounty and airdrop.

To sell the coins received from airdrop, Ethereum will need to pay commissions. Therefore, now beginners, in any case, need to buy at least a little Ethereum.
Activity: 854
November 24, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
It is very rare to find such and if you eventually find one, the reward will be so small. So it is better to work towards having a higher rank, which will also increase the stake you would earn.
I can also see that you already have merit, which is one of the criteria needeydto rank up to the next level.
Just keep making relevant and constructive posts, which will enable to to have approved posts as activities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 24, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
I think the Ico offered a reward for the BTC has been very rare, from some of the bounty that I follow the most rewardnya is the token proceeds from the ICO
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 24, 2018, 12:16:02 PM
you need to buy "copper member"
maybe you can find campaign for copper member
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
only for 0.00208333 BTC
Activity: 507
November 24, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
there are a lot of campaigns that allow you to participate in social bounty for newbies (twitter / facebook, etc.)
You can search for yourself and you can find a table at which for the money they select bounty campaigns
Activity: 490
November 24, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
New members of the community in any case will be faced with a big wave of misunderstanding of how to still work properly and how to properly analyze or invest. This is a long way to go.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
I think you need to rank up first up to Jr member to be able to get a campaign. Jr member is easy to achieve you must reach your activity to 30 to participate in signature campaign.So keep posting until you reach that but be sure your post has sense or fit to the question you answer otherwise they will be deleted.

That is true, we need to rank up so that most of the project that the team hold on will trust us and we can determine what is the good fight for it. Their are project that needs the position or higher rank so that it will easy for them to trust and look for the better post of the person.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
I seriously doubt that there are any campaigns that a newbie could sign up for and earn crypto at this point. If you are a newbie, just give it time, and quality posts, to get your account to at least a junior member rank. That is the only possibility for you to sign up for bounty campaigns, and get some earnings.
Activity: 518
October 05, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
Majority if not the most campaigns here in bitcointalk are paying in the form of their own coins or tokens for their bounty hunters whether you are a newbie or a higher rank member. I remember one campaign that pays bitcoin but as far as I remember it requires you to join a signature campaign which are for jr member and up positions.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Thank you for the information of this furom i get some idea about bounty campaign if how to join ah bounty
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 27, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
I don really think that there will be some available signature campaigns for newbie ranks here,but you can try to join social media campaigns which you will only be require to use your social media accounts to promote these ICOs,or you can join translation bounty campaigns that will only require you to have quality translations,either of these campaigns are worth your time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 07:16:06 PM
Be specific in your question, what campaigns for newbie to get bitcoin, if you say signature campaign there are seldom ICO project that accepts newbie, usually atleast jr member to higher rank are able to join, but you can still participate or join in social media campaign like facebook & twitter campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: